Reviews for Before and After
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was neat. I've never seen anything quite like it before.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
that was great loved it
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow. This was very poetic! And it conveys so much, in so few words.. I loved it. :)
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
GUH.

Brilliant!

P.S: Hope everything's gone well :D
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
LOVED IT...\

JENNIFER
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This pretty much sums up my feeling about Booth.

He'll wait.

And you know, he will too. Sometmies I wonder if Booth justifies his actions with psychology, much like Brennan does with her rational view of life.
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
wtf
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was good...although a little confusing but good. Great job! :)

Angelica
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Terrific oneshot. That was enjoyable. Just what I needed.
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Impressionistic. I think that fits. It was a very unique peice. Very...unexpected. I like the way you describe things like the sound coming back with a 'pop' I totally knew what you were talking about there. I'm not a huge fan of parenthises so I wasn't crazy about that, but I do appreciate them for their stylistic quality. I thought this very accuratly described what I saw on his face in that scene. Good stuff.

Hart
DOC3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Interesting change from your other stories. It was refreshing, and new look at an oft-visited scene.

Doc
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really enjoyed that! Wonderful!
Terraphim86 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Oh, FANTASTIC. I love it! It's so surreal and cerebral.
RavensIvy chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
*squeal* it rocks arse! xD
DaLiza chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Beautiful! Favorite lines:

*Sunshine on his tongue, crisp, clean, and flooding him with warmth (Yes) and lighting up the silent, dark parts of him that have been waiting – for her.

*And suddenly nothing is the same: the universe shatters, splintering into fragments so small only her hands could piece them back together again. They live a lifetime in each other’s arms until she pulls away, taking his breath (and more) with her.

Awesome job yet again!