Reviews for High School Hairspray!
BBlover33 chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
Sweet idea for a story! I have thought about if my school would be having a play called Haispray...that would so awesome! Sorry if i seem to weird for you.

-BBLover33
H6p8gv chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
This is great I can't wait to see what happens next.
isxbelv chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
WOWZERZ!

All I gotta say is... that's a long callback list.

Great work!
Stephanie Disney Lover chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Sorry can't help!:(
Stephanie Disney Lover chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Awesome MS Darbus is soo funny lolz she litarly makes me laugh... See Yah Luv Yah

Luv Stephey
kkairi325 chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Troy and Gabi better the get the parts. Update ASAP!
Elaina chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
Great great great!
Elaina chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
It is awesome!
H6p8gv chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
THis is great I can't wait to find out what happens next.
H6p8gv chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
This is great.
Stephanie Disney Lover chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
awesome can't wait till the next chapter see yah
Stephanie Disney Lover chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
awesome
reeselynrose chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, I REPLACED MY CHAPTERS WITH REVISED CHAPTERS! THANKS, LADY OF THE GARDEN, FOR ALL THE TIPS!
Lady of the Garden chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
First, East High school is suppose to be in New Mexico and not Utah (even though in real-life it is in Utah). I think Steven and Kaitlyn's descriptions should somehow be part of the story. Maybe you could do some of it by talking about Troy and Gabriela's first impressions of them. The other (non-physical )characteristics could come out later as the story progressed. The hanging out together , but not being friends thing was hard to understand. Why would they spend time together if they really weren't friends. Maybe have them studying together or something. Also, the scream at the beginning seemed weird. So what if they are very popular, do you scream when you meet someone popular? Also, Gabriella screamed in the first chapter. Will there be screaming in every other chapter? Just kidding, but it did seem like there was alot of screaming going on.
Lady of the Garden chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
I like that your chapter is longer this time. I thought that I would send a couple of constructive criticisms your way. :) It was a bit confusing when you inserted the part about the surprise song. Maybe it would have been better to put that at the beginning of the chapter. The part where Mrs. Montez says that she wanted to learn about Gabriela's "school and stuff" bugged me. She is supposed to be an English teacher and the word "stuff" isn't what I picture an English teacher using. One more rough spot and than I'll stop. When Troy ran off to find a piano, it wasn't clear that Gabriella and Kelsi followed. Somehow I see him running off and the girls in the hall wondering where he went.