Reviews for Restart
gabelou1991 chapter 14 . 7/27
J'adore c'est bien écrit j'adore et je rigole encore de la dernière partie.
gabelou1991 chapter 9 . 7/27
J'aime refaire 2 fois
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
Dude he already met Hiashi and got his permission to date Hinata. In turn, Neji would most likely be fine with it since Hiashi is. Hanabi also expressed that she had nothing against their relationship. He has already met her entire family pretty much. Only the ransoms and the council is left .-.
pupstarstar chapter 14 . 12/11/2015
WTF!
my 2 guys chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
khannarie chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
It seems to me that when you no longer know how to proceed with your story, your next resort is to pull your 'reset jutsu'. You said after the second reset that it's going to be the final and yet you did it again.. Two is already more than enough but atleast you did the reset after Naruto faced a tragic event, but the last one? It came out of nowhere. Maybe you should focus more on how you want to go on about your story before creating OCs? So you won't have to keep pulling your 'reset jutsu' whenever you run out of ideas.
I don't really meant to be harsh, its just frustrating cos this could have been a great story, and I would love to read the sequel but I'm afraid the 3rd reset was the final straw... But I'd still want to thank you cos I did enjoy this story at first, so thanks :)
Geroar chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Fuck yeah loving it so far, a couple of things though: the others would have never let naruto go to his death like that in my opinion. And i'd have the shinigami have naruto sell his soul for HIM to eat when hè dies next time around.
karliss chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Me encantó este fic. Se que lo escribiste hace tiempo, pero no podía dejar de leer! Me encantó mucho...
Lo hiciste volver en el tiempo muchas veces, a veces pensaba: que esta pasando aquí? No le encontraba una buena razón para todo, pero me arme de paciencia y seguí leyendo (algo que agradezco, porque de verdad que te quedo muy bueno el fic).
Buscaré en tus historias la continuación de este...
Nos vemos!

P.D: Lamento por dejar el comentario en español, pero no soy muy buena con el ingles.
kiyang064 chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
This story is just sad and depressing... I like the ending though. It was at a good time and somewhat fitting. The story didn't drag on too long and everything. Good work.
shadowlynx chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
damn...anymore resets and my brain might have exploded from frustration!
Veldrisk chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Naruto the plushy fox. Gotta love the image.
Nagato wannabe chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
good chap
Nagato wannabe chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
loved it!
Nagato wannabe chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
wow everything that I've wished to happen to Naruto is happening lol
Nagato wannabe chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
yup i know im gona like your story