Reviews for A Shinobi Must See Through Deception
KiyaTheBanette chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
Ok. Mixed reaction time. GO HINA-CHAN, GO, YOUR AWESOME! SHINIGAMI SHOULD DIE, I WISH ORIGIN BAHAMUT WAS REAL AND MY FRIEND! ORIGIN BAHAMUT IS SOOOOO MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN SHINIGAMI-BAKA-TEME AND COULD EASILY KILL SHINIGAMI-BAKA-TEME! NARUTO-KUN IS AMAZING! Yay. Got that out of my system. Post next chappie soon ok?
Azera-v chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
Please continue this, its a really interesting take.
Soul Vrazy chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Interesting!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
My favorite parts of the story is when Naruto reviels his not so secret abilities to the real idiots. I can go on and on about how I love the way he takes control of the situations in his life and in the village.
What am I saying this entire story is creative and great.
All my favourite pairings rolled into one.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh and this is the first story I ever read with a harem with both sexes with one person.
I have never found a FanFiction like it. :D
Please update your amazing story. Im now actually old enough to read this and not keep it a secret. Your such a great author I read the stories behind your fabric I had wanted to review for years. So please update your story. ;-D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was the first real naruto or really any yaoi I ever read ever. I didn't know what yaoi was until I read this story. This is the story that portrayed sasuke in a different light, different from all that narusaku drabble I first read. I read this in 2010, in tenth grade. This story shows how bad and unreliable sakura was in the beginning ,and I like that.
I wish this amazing author would update the story and any of their other stories.:-)
karena c chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
i really want to know what happens next so please update soon!
jojotruth chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
hey are you still going to continue writing this story, cause I really like it and I would hate to see this story not finish.
JxiPLUSxi chapter 18 . 5/3/2013
*bows*

thankyou for this wonderful story! it made me read till i doze off to sleep.. i cant stop reading.. haha.. anyway... PLEASE UPDATE! and continue writing this story! its soo good :3 i love it! banzai for an amazing writer you are :3

*bows*
( . . .)
_ plsupdatessoonn! *sob*
kikise chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
Thank you for this story... I love it... Is the best one I have read so far.. you are great and I love all the chapters... The characters personalities are incredible... you are just great! I will be happily waiting for the next one... :)
Sorry for my english...
Kyuuketsuki Shinigami chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
Please continue this story OR SO THE SHINIGAMI HELP ME I WILL SEND YOU TO HIM!
Killua chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
It's awsome.
Totally love it.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is good, I wonder what they did to make Naruto snap! :D
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
WHY! WHY DID YOU HURT NARUTO! DIDN'T HE SUFFER ENOUGH!
lovette chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
continue absolutely loving the fanfiction