Reviews for A Shinobi Must See Through Deception
inuyasha16451 chapter 18 . 4/25
That was awesome story so far and I can't wait to read more chapters soon.
animebookworm11 chapter 1 . 2/22
I'm crying Naruto didn't deserve that
nekolovesyou chapter 18 . 1/25
I hate the God of Death for what he did. Poor naru-chan anyway great story I love it best book ever please update when you can can't wait for the next chapter!
Usa-chan chapter 18 . 1/3
Now, first off I am not trying to flame you or criticize you in any way, I just want to say my opinions on things and if you don't read I will understand. Ok, I applaud you. You have some of the best ships I absolutely love in here and equally balance it out throughout the story. You show the characters emotions great and actually give them reaction that are completely normal to have unlike some other authors. And let me say, you have actually made me have a hate for the shiningami in this story. He practically raped Naruto and made him emotionally unbalanced. But, either way, I love your story and I'm happy you decided to post this on here so thank you for that and reading this review.
7019289 chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
Please, please, please update SOON!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
how old is naruto
Brazilwolf chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
I really like this story. I like that Naruto is extremely strong and I like his mates especially the boy ones. I like how he treats his son, that dead last in the academy that lasted longest, and others. I like Kami heard what he said and is realizing her mistakes. I'm not sure what I think about Shinigami. So far I'm starting to really dislike him, I hope he becomes nicer to his mates and Naruto. I like how he trained the academy and ninjas again I can't wait to get the next chapter. I have no complaints really.
KiyaTheCrow chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
Ok. Mixed reaction time. GO HINA-CHAN, GO, YOUR AWESOME! SHINIGAMI SHOULD DIE, I WISH ORIGIN BAHAMUT WAS REAL AND MY FRIEND! ORIGIN BAHAMUT IS SOOOOO MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN SHINIGAMI-BAKA-TEME AND COULD EASILY KILL SHINIGAMI-BAKA-TEME! NARUTO-KUN IS AMAZING! Yay. Got that out of my system. Post next chappie soon ok?
Azera-v chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
Please continue this, its a really interesting take.
Soul Vrazy chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Interesting!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
My favorite parts of the story is when Naruto reviels his not so secret abilities to the real idiots. I can go on and on about how I love the way he takes control of the situations in his life and in the village.
What am I saying this entire story is creative and great.
All my favourite pairings rolled into one.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh and this is the first story I ever read with a harem with both sexes with one person.
I have never found a FanFiction like it. :D
Please update your amazing story. Im now actually old enough to read this and not keep it a secret. Your such a great author I read the stories behind your fabric I had wanted to review for years. So please update your story. ;-D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was the first real naruto or really any yaoi I ever read ever. I didn't know what yaoi was until I read this story. This is the story that portrayed sasuke in a different light, different from all that narusaku drabble I first read. I read this in 2010, in tenth grade. This story shows how bad and unreliable sakura was in the beginning ,and I like that.
I wish this amazing author would update the story and any of their other stories.:-)
karena c chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
i really want to know what happens next so please update soon!
jojotruth chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
hey are you still going to continue writing this story, cause I really like it and I would hate to see this story not finish.