Reviews for Logan III
Kusami32 chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
lol i love the story i just have trouble keeping track of which kid goes with which parent lol be still my spinning brain.
willotaku9000 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Young Justice Speedy? Just asking, sure seems like it ' But still, nice :3
Saffire55 chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
I think I know who likes ice cream! Awesome story!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
That would get tiring after a while. It's good to see that Logan knows how to keep things interesting though. :D

And school will of course be quite the adventure. Hopefully things will go well with that. :D
Somewhere In Time chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Logan's so adorable, isn't she? But even I think Logan Logan is a weird name...ah well.

I'm sad that the story's already over, and I hope you will write more about Logan in the near future!
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Beastboy's reaction to going to the museum was pure Beastboy at it's best. I laughed at the interaction between Beastboy and Raven concerning their daughter's wanting to go to the museum. I'm glad Lewis is going to be fine. Great job on this chapter.
mangagirl18 chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
OMG! AWESOME! great chapter! I hope she'll sttle in nicely at her new school. :D Logan is so cute!
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Now this is nice of her parents trying to repay Logan for all of her patience. :D

Also it seems like the Titans former fame has not gone away after all this time, especially for Raven. :D

Also it seems that Lewis is awake, but is he okay ? :(

And with Logan starting school soon, just how longer can Raven and Garfield keep the secret of her heritage away from her, especially now that she had to act with other children ? :(

Sooner or later they are going to have to start telling her the truth.

It's funny that just last night I as thinking about this story and how great it is so far. As I continue to see you improve it each time I see an update.

Please keep up the good work as this story progress. ;)
mangagirl18 chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! Poor Lewis. That Jason guy is a real bastard!

Anyways please update ASAP! I really hope Lewis survives.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
What a diamond. Logan is going to be a woman beyond compare when she grows up. :)

But poor Lewis! :( Hopefully he recovers soon.
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
Logan is a wonderful little girl. Any Father would be proud of her. You are doing a great job with the Logan character.
Raven of Alaska chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
Logan loves her baby brother. Beware any who pick on him, his older sister will come to get you!-evil laugh-

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
I must say that I have enjoyed this chapter as it shown that Logan does have the ability to produce a Forcefield on her own and was willing to protect those around her.

Also Jason was still a jerk and it seems that it wasn't that long for him to be Robin.

Speaking of Robin may I say that if one chid was enough for him, but now two and what if it was a girl ? :(

Still this is a great story as it shows that Logan is growing up for someone with so much insight on the world around her.

For Raven and Beast boy to suffer the Sakutia disease through Lewis is tragic to bear, but they were lucky the last time with Logan. So I don't know just how will they survive this one, unless they could reproduce the formula that granted Beast Boy his ability to shapeshift. :(

Still keep up the great work on such a great story and I hope for more in the future. ;)
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Hey, glad to see your update! I love the Logan character. The mental image of her big eyes looking at her Mom was heartwarming. Then she stuck her tougue out at Jason! Go Logan!Loved the line about her name being Logan Logan and that it was question: You used the word "sqwaicking" is that a term used in Norway?
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
I must say that I was surprise to see the Big Bad Batman make an apperance within this story and Jason was a bit of a Jerk that even Logan could see it. :D

Also I can't figure out just why can't Raven and Beast boy slowly tell Logan the truth about their former lives as Superheroes and about Trigon, because if you ask me they are just delaying the moment. :(

Still this was a great chapter and I hope for many more in the future. ;)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »