Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: The Power of Darkness
mordicus18 chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
it's was fantastic, i like naruto in this kind of characters, so focused on knowledge and treacherus and a mysterius past. wainting for the next chapter impatiently.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
You should make more like These but give him different powers of the other Organization 13 members
narutofan2191 chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
This was a cool story. I like how naruto was integrated into the bleach crossover. Many just end up with ridiculously powerful naruto but you gave naruto qualities and powers that are far more believable and cool. Some of the stories you wrote especially gundam seed fallen angel are my favorite reads because its far more interesting than most others I've read.

Are you going to continue this story? Because that'll be cool.

And can you come up with a good neglected naruto for his little sister story? That'll be awesome!
kkrar00 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
this is awesome! in fact i like very much about naruto ability. btw what is naruto bankai power?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
you suck my nuts
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Wow... update?
Ccebling2 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
So when do you plan to post the next chapter?
animenaruto46 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Nice story and its not one of those story's naruto can do everything like some fics good job and can nel be added to the harem if there is one
narutolover chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Update your fanfiction..this is a masterpiece but i would like to say...make it longer and i hope this is a naruto/unohana fanfiction
I also like how you make naruto not as naruto that we know, keep the good work and update this story, its too bad that this fanfic ia abandoned...if u are still alive pls pls pls pls update it! And i also want to ask what is harem?
P.s sorry if i offended you
:-)
arcangelnegro chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
sigua asi estas haciendo un gran trabajo con este finck
Ccebling chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Awesome, but I checked how long it has been since you last added a chapter. Can you please add the chapters that you managed to finish since you should have finished quite a number of chapters from the time span.
Eien Samsara chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
like it
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
when are you going to make a new chapter.I really like this story
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
great story, great details, even if it is AU, you did a good job using what information you knew before more came out. I hope you continue this story. Maybe you can edit the chapters a little so it conforms with canon.
Tikky Mikk chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Cool story, I hope you update again.