Reviews for My Son, You Sleep In Clouds of Fire
Gwinnya chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
I absoloutly love this chapter.

Especially the ending is just so sweet and sad
The Ghost of FF.Net chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
I so love this story. Love the father/son relationship between the two. :)
megan chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
sweet. keep going
Seletua chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
I really like it! im very interested in how this will go, sorry not good at this whole review thing, but im trying...please keep updating
Gwinnya chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Awesome Chapter *.* It's really fantastic and I totally could feel with both of them!
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Another awesome chapter, and quickly updated as well. Loving it. :D
Neverwill chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
I'm glad to see this posted here, it'll make watching for updates so much easier.

I've read this story over a couple times since I found it over at your LJ and I keep picking up/deciphering small things I didn't catch the first time. Do you have the whole plot line written out and are now fleshing in the chapters? It took reading through your 4th chapter before I could understand what was happening to Chase in House's office back in chapter 1! I thought I knew, but it seems that you've been able to provide such a depth of meaning that each scene can have several interpretations.

I usually prefer much more...straight forward stories, but I love how your writing really convey's not only confusion, but disconnection and, at times, sharp reality. I really feel that I'm experiencing both House & Chase's emotions as your story unfolds.
Gwinnya chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Pretty cool beginning. I can't wait to read on.
JennMel chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Great first chapter!
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I LOVE THIS! The concept, the writing style and skills, the plot- LOVE IT! Can't wait for more. :D
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I adore this story! It's awesome! I loved it on Chasefest and I love it even more here! I can't wait for the next chapters!
opals chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I saw this on Chase Fest in LJ and LOVED it. I'm so glad you're continuing this story.
Blair Woodsen chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter. Good job!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4