Reviews for Losing Grip
awwe so sad :(
lol tampons
chocolaty chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ohh
Rose is hurt and Doc doesn't even know...
Thanks for the chapter!
caitlyn chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
i found a new fave! 3 :D
AbyssalSiren chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Woohoo! Go Doc! Great Story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I LOOOOOVE Avril Lavigne, and I love this song
nrisley19892007 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
luv ur story.. I luv that song from avril... Great story..
Haven14 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Love this 3 reminds me that the world of Doctor Who is going to be a lot sadder without Elizabeth Sladen :(
pheobep3 chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
I agree.
12345jj chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
awesome story! i love those two :)
edf-k chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Leaving items to the imagination is wonderful (but some of us just enjoy reading the stories and wish they continued, regardless of subject matter). Oh well. Thanks again for another 'it should have gone this way' story. They are my favorite pairing and it is sad that there is no more except in the realm of fiction.
I-Plead-Contemporary-Insanity chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
I love this! Got a bit dirty towards the end though, don't you think?

I really like it when Sarah Jane gets involved, and I love accusations of the Doctor in love with Reinette! It's the most wonderful plotted fic ever, really! Do you think when you get this, you could write to tell me what other stuff you have that you can throw my way? Gotta come off, y'see. Or I can favourite you. One sec...There!

Nothing needs improving, it's all perfect!

x
T'Be chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Wonderful! It was such a difficult episode to deal with for Rose's sake. You handled the complex emotions and relations between the Doctor, Rose, and Mickey. I love Sarah Jane's contribution. The tampon scene was priceless!

Wonderful closing scenes and I think it was so much better to leave the rest up to the imagination.
Yuki9283 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
0.0 yeah, i was pretty pissed at the doctor when he kissed Ranette too. I mean its not like she forced him to kiss her back!(tongue included) You could see him kiss her back! and then he left them there. On a ship made of humans. Yeah sure they had the tardis but neither of them could fly it and its not like Rose could just abandon her mum either. it was soo mussed up. and then there was the episode where rose confessed her feeling to the doctor and before he can tell her the same he disapears for Fuji's sake! And then you see him crying! It was so mussed up!
superstar727 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
hehe i LOVE that line, 'i don't think you're the doctor's type'

brilliant

love this fic

i really can't get enough of the angsty/romance
Xelena chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
aw, happy ending with angst in the middle. just the way i like it. if only DW had been on the same BBC channel as TW, then maybe something like that might've been possible in s2. alas, fanfiction like this will have to do since it wasn't to be.