Reviews for 12 Things A Perfect Guy Would Do
HigherSilver chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Loved! Loved loved loved it! A little numbers nightmare here though; it's called 12 things a guy would do, your page breaks said 25, and Chase got a 9 out of 10. But I adored the Choey and Quogan reflections. Their relationships are definitely perfect to me!
Star197 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Zoey and chase are so perfect together, she just needed time to see it. But Logan and Quinn are by far my favorite couple :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Awwww! That was so cute!
cAndIcE101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hahaha i love this story
MightiestHeroes chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
power to QUOGAN
Li'l Milk Glass Chicky chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
This is one of my favorites! The Quinn and Logan parts are my favorite of course, so sweet, fluffy, and just so cutely comforting! The Zoey part was quite clever and amusing. Yeah, on the show things were supposed to be "perfect" between them, "the perfect couple". Most obviously not! Enjoyed the parts of her thinking about Chase instead of James. I love Chase, he's so adorably and endearingly funny and goofy and just down-right adorable (as were Logan and Michael too, gosh how I love and miss those guys!) James, not so much. He was cute (I guess) but just too bland.

Once again, loved this story! Faves, faves, FAVES!
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
i love this!
illusion100 chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
omg, i love it, so precise and very cute.
PnayBabyGurl chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Aw, that was cute. I love fluff. _ My top two favorite couples too! Hehe
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
That was a great story. I love how you added part of Chasing Zoey into there!
Lex chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
I love the story so much! The ending was perfect if I say so (it was my idea)! I'm new to this site and couldn't really figure it out, even if it's not really that hard. Update soon! I would love a new chapter before Chasing Zoey comes out, especially one where James and Chase meet. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Music of the wind chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I love this! FyI the diaglog is correct how did you get it prefect?

Keep writing because you're really good at it.
starrygirl chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
it's such a cute story! i love the ending! you're a great writer, so keep up the great work! -
Blue-Eyed-Blonde90 chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
I loved the ending, it was great! Great story overall. Now we all just hafta wait for chasing zoey! (8 days away yay!)
briOTHfan07 chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
Eek I love love loved it.

I can't wait till chasing zoey...but I kind of don't want it to come because if it does that means its all gonna be over and I don't want it to be haha

But excellent job as always

Briana