Reviews for How to tell when your girlfriend wants to have sex
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I jst thnk u nd me sleepng on bed doing else i jst
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Really liked this, you did a super job capturing natsuki's character.
jo-Kaon17 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Good lesson by the way...lol your a great teacher...haha..
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wahaha! What a good analysis!
J. Peterson chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Well, this is a very delayed review, compared to when you actually wrote the story but hey! You reviewed some of mine, and I've read this story a few times, so... :) Yay, kinky! Counter-kinky! Cute-couple-counter-kinky, even! And I agree. Shizuru would definitely be a screamer - especially with Natsuki. X3

It /is/ hard to write a good sex scene. Lordy, is it, but you certainly seem to have pulled it off quite nicely, so good on ya! And I'm never entirely happy with anything I write, either, so I'm guessing it's pretty common. Probably also a good source of inspiration to improve, though, yes? (At least for me)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
the quiet ones are usually screamers ;D
Javeria chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
good lesson
Vessalius chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Yay! That was pretty good, not sure what you think is off with it. I found it humorous and sweet... maybe even a little irritating at all of Natsuki's mistakes lol. I think lingerie is the most obvious thing ever lol. xD Who cooks in lingerie xD rofl. Anyway nice chapter :)
Mitsuki51295 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Lol ! so funny xD
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
A really good, sexy story.
Ashishu chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Wow. ... I say again, Wow. Raw. I like it :)
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
ROTFLMAO!

This i ! I can't say this enough. Thank you enough. *Adds story to favorites. Click.* I just love that line "Do not be fooled by this!" lol. This is very well thought out. I love how you Natsuki gives her 'lessons' and then gives examples of how dense she was. *snicker*

The thing I found distracting though was in ch. 2 where you have footnotes. The notes themselves are fine, except I thought it was unnecessary and distracting to have the numbers in bold in the narrative itself. Other than that, I think you did a superb job!
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
lol, so true! i think you did a great job! :)
IcarisAbyss chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I think you did a pretty good job. FYI if you think the lollipop version by lil' wayne gave you a dirty mind, just wait til you here the rock version by Framing Hanley... XD! Kudos though!
Ultima-Matrixed chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Nice approach. :D It's good to find someone who doesn't stick to regarded norms. I agree with this interpretation too. ShizNat is a versitile paring capable of any type of varying play but not locked down to a specific type.