Reviews for Can You See Me?
Weirdnfreaky chapter 10 . 1/31
Loved this story! :)
Anonymous Syd chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Love it! This is my fifteenth time reading this and I love it so much. I just hate that you won't be writing any more SasoDei, because your stories with them are AMAZING.
AbsoluteAnarchy chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Epic. Indeed, a SasoDei masterpiece and one of my favorite stories on this site...
A Winter Heart's Song chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
The second I read "twins", I instantly knew they had to be based of Hika-chan and Kao-chan! Their mirroring moves and make out sections only made me even more sure of myself! Oh, btw, awesome story!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
That was the most touching SasoDei I've ever read.
KitsuneClouds chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
IT'S SO CUTE!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Kaoru and Hikaru from Ouran High School Host Club always turn me up. (They were just like how you described them)
Naruto1617 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
N'awwww :'3 this was the best fanfiction I've EVER read! it was so emotional :D I cried so many times :3
Vanillamoo chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Awww i love your story so much it was so sweet the sasodei lemons were totally great too! :3
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Oh my fucking god this is so unbelievable! I really2 like the story and when I read the first or second chap it made me crying :'( poor deii. I love how you make sasori's character because it's really suits him a lot!
The Crystal Pen chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Aww! The ending nearly killed me. It's so nice that now Deidara can have a loving family and Sasori to give more craps than a few.
Rainbow and Sunshine chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
This is such a touching story! :'D
Shadowblade2000 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Aww! I had a little squee moment at the ending which probably wasn't a good idea considering that its 5 AM and I haven't slept yet... "
Guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
I expect Deidara's parents to showup
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2012