Reviews for A Promise to Keep
sixytplus chapter 85 . 10/5/2008
Hi where have you been ? have really missed this story ,and this was such a good chapter please continue again soon .
SarahmUK chapter 85 . 10/5/2008
great update again, always worth the wait, glad that they seem to be working things out, gotta love Connor too :)
Raindrop Lullaby chapter 85 . 10/4/2008
aw! that was cute :)

I hope warrick & catherine work things out though.

please continue soon! :)
Teakva chapter 85 . 10/4/2008
AW Thanks for the happy ending to this chapter. Hopefully they will start to heal from hear on out. I especially enjoyed it since we only will have two episodes with Sara maybe another at the end of Grissoms reign. I hope it ends happy for them but who knows. Loved the chapter am praying SO hard that it will end just as well in the show.
sdbeth chapter 85 . 10/4/2008
That was really well written and very enjoyably. The conversations between Grissom and Sara were very natural and I was so happy to see them in sync rather than at cross-purposes. Thanks so much for that.

Beth
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 85 . 10/4/2008
What a great chapter. I can totally imagine the scenes and facial expressions. I love connor. hes too funny! Please update as soon as you can! I really do adore this story.

wendy
kudostogill chapter 85 . 10/4/2008
OMG That took me two hours to read this morning. And you thought I was rubbing it in that My story took me 30 minutes to 640 words VS 10 Chapters Whole cow Girl friend Is Know wonder it took so long to write. You said one chapter. I LOVE IT. I could just see Grissom rollerblading. LMFAO. I would be the same way. Yeah Wonderful Job Puts my story to shame. Love ya
ipodfanatic000 chapter 85 . 10/4/2008
glad they are starting to be happy together again
was spratlurid quimby chapter 85 . 10/4/2008
That was great. Not so long till the next chapter I hope?
feakinlove chapter 85 . 10/4/2008
yay kissing! the whole urkle on nick at nite makes me feel old. when i was a kid dragnet and dike van dyke were on nick a nite and family matters was on tgif with full house and step by step. wow!

anyway...thanks for the update can't wait for more!
gsrcrazy4greg chapter 84 . 8/31/2008
that is soo cute! Cannot wait for the next ud!
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 84 . 8/27/2008
WOW This is one great story
Teakva chapter 84 . 8/27/2008
What a great chapter. You scared me at first. I thought something really bad happend to warrick. I don't care what the reality is. I just like to think of him as on hiadus! Please say that its a light I see at the end of the tunnel for our two super geeks! Loved it. Please say you'll update soon. I really miss this story when its between times!
lad1982 chapter 84 . 8/26/2008
I'm soo glad you updated. I thought you disappeared. This is my fav. story. Please don't leave it too long for another update.
LittleSpooky chapter 84 . 8/25/2008
Yeah dawgies! Keep going! I missed the story for a while...
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »