Reviews for A Promise to Keep
Peggy47 chapter 21 . 4/20/2008
~Chapters 15-21~

Nick knows about Ava, and Sara is so insecure about her relationship with the rest of the team members.

The team breakfast at Sara's place was enlightening. Sara spends a lot of time jumping to conclusions about LH like she does in other stories; but, she is back together with her 'team family'.

Something worse than Sara's dreams are Grissom's dreams. Grissom used his credit card. It's traceable.

Rollercoasters are better diversions than alcohol, Griss. The ride worked. He's headed to find his wife. Hopefully, when things improve, Griss will bring Ava to ride on the Ant Farm Expres at Bugsville.

At long last, Brass is finally using his detective skills. Bring him home, Jim. Bring him home.
woody8330 chapter 72 . 4/20/2008
good job so far
Peggy47 chapter 14 . 4/20/2008
~Chapters 8-14~

To me Hank will forever be Bruno; but, Sara's explanation for his name makes sense.

We now know where Grissom is, and that drunk, senile old man who quotes Shakespeare finds himself looking at a TV screen apologizing to Sara's alter-ego.

Sara's TV choices seem to be similar to my own. And, we all are in search of the 'happily ever after', Sara.

Greg's description of Wedges made me laugh. And, the tattoo...! LOL

Each member of the team gave 'That Girl' a joyful welcome back. And, the GRISSOM vest was an appropriate gift.

That was a tramatizing death case. The death of the baby would make anyone cry. Do the guys know about Ava?
Peggy47 chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
You've only posted twice and there are 72 chapters to read. I'll try to review a little at a time instead of waiting until the end.

Sara made a promise to her daughter that she would do everything in her power to make sure Ava had a better childhood than Sara had. Ava, your mother will keep her promise.

Sara's openness and matter-of-fact account to Ecklie of her tragic childhood, her marriage, and infant daughter was impressive. Ecklie even surprised me: listening to Sara, re-hiring her, recommending a nanny service, empathizing with her about past tragedies in her life.

I can hardly wait for 'Dr. McBuggy' to arrive. But, first, let's get Bruno home.
CJS-DEPPendent chapter 60 . 4/20/2008
:D :D Yay!

Please post again soon, i'm loving this!

jff chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I'm so happy to see you're getting this posted on fanfiction. I can't wait until you have the whole thing on here and can start adding the new stuff. I check a couple times a day
gsrbritfan chapter 31 . 4/20/2008
Wow! read 31 chapters of your story last night, and i really loved it. It was a nice different angle to Sara leaving keep up the good work.
CJS-DEPPendent chapter 31 . 4/19/2008

I'm loving this story!

I love how you get all those TV references in :P (maggie doyle on ER and Lady H and the OC)

BTW: you're probably the only person I've ever seen show Heather as a worse person than Ecklie :P

Please post again soon,

sprat chapter 31 . 4/19/2008
Hi I have been reading your story on the other web site. Glad you changed This is a MUCH better site for your story... Please do not take any notice of anyone with negative thoughts about your story. ITS GREAT. The person is probably jealous of you. AS it is said YOU CAN"T MAKE HIS PROBLEM YOUR PROBLEM. So please keep writung this story. At least you are keeping me a very happy me know on your next update please.
BlueJeanJellyBean chapter 31 . 4/19/2008
I'm so glad you decided to move it to FF. I love your story. And I'm sorry about all the drama over at the message board. They aren't worth it. Keep up the good work.
VMLOV83 chapter 31 . 4/18/2008
oh my god this is so good. cant wait for moe.

update soon

(i know that's a lot to ask as you just put up

31 chapters in one day but i cant wait for more)
catysmom chapter 31 . 4/18/2008
Glad to see your story up.
ayesha-s chapter 10 . 4/18/2008