Reviews for Still Here
Athena13 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
thanks for a happy wedding story! Thatcher's abuse, wow. That took me by surprise, but glad to the angst interspersed with such happy :)
shirsla chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love this :)
CileSuns92 chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
I loved it, seriously loved it. Words are useless, sometimes, that was wonderful.
halogurl10 chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
fabulous story. i've read it before and i've wanted to re-read it for some time know, but couldn't remember what it was called or who it was by. i'm glad i've finally found it. the fic is great it has the perfect combination of everything. the ending was perfect.
Grey'sAnatomyfanatic chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Hi! I know I may be very late in reviewing this chapter. After all there are a lot of fanfictions on Grey's and I don't have all the time in the world to read them all when they come out! :-) Seriously, I was just beginning to read this story and was wondering abotu this chapter. In the flashback when Meredith was attacked..what happened? Was teh attacker even mentioned? Obviously she was attacked. But the flashback leaves off when Derek is lead away by police, who thought it was he who did that to her. I love your stories by the way and always love to review it, but fear I may be late in doing so.
racing snail chapter 9 . 9/19/2009
Really liked this chapter (and the whole story); I completely agree with your decision to have Meredith walk down the aisle by herself but just out curiosity did you ever consider Bailey,since she has mentor/protector relationship with Mer?
skitto chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
i just finished reading the two stories so far in this series and gotta say they are pretty freaking good. Addicting even, seeing as ive been up wil 5 for the last 2 days reading them. They are very well written and i am looking forward to the next
emmalovesgreys chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
Okay, so I know you finished this story ages ago, but I'm only reading it now and I thought I would comment becuase you are an amazing writer, and this was such a good story. SO GOOD, I couldn't stop reading, I was up late every night trying to get through the chapters, I am so going to start reading the third one now. So please keep up the good work, cose this was amazing. I loved the flashbacks, and the wedding and how she bonded with his family. AMAZING. I know I've said that already, but it really really was. So congratulations on writing such a fantastic story :)
cafemaza chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
Oh my! I seriously loved this story! As much if not more that WIHF!:)

I remember you said that you were trying out a different kind of writing style for this and I'd have to say that I loved it! I love the short time span since it didn't sacrifice in any way the depth and detail that you've ventured in. Also, the one where you start with a future scene and then look back into the past several times; I can honestly say that while I was reading this story (in 2-3 sittings, I think!) that it was like peeling of layers of wrapping paper only to discovering a very wonderful gift at the end.:)

Now, I move on to "Here We Are"!:)
likeURinterested chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
another review of me, and I want to say that this is the best merder fanfic I've read so far and you have created the family of derek very good and I hope that you maybe will write more of this maybe about that meredith gets pregnant and goes to derek's family again or something.. please? pretty please?
likeURinterested chapter 12 . 1/23/2009
great story! i'm going to read the rest of your merderstories.

keep it going!
mamd chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
I absolutely love this story series. Amazing. The whole wedding story was beautifully done. I'd like to imagine the characters getting married like this even though we likely won't see it on the show. I'm so happy you took the time to create this story. It is amazing and I'm sure I am just one of many, many readers who love it. I really enjoyed the "I love you more" banter and wondered if Derek had that engraved on the wedding rings. I'm a little tired now so can't recall that chapter but I know I recall them talking about engraving with the jeweller.
HElizabethG chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
I'm still in love with your stories! They are great!

PS: Derek's middle name is Christopher.
Pia21 chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
Hey

I absolutely love your fics! I 've read them all, you are very talented. Just wondering if you will still be writing the 3rd in the series, i think you said something about it being called here we are? I hope you do write it, coz i will be there to review and everything :) ok i'm like rambling so thanx for your great stories otherwise

Pia
yoho chapter 12 . 12/9/2008
im so ready for here we are!