Reviews for The Warrior with No Name
SaphirasMagic chapter 29 . 5/12/2015
You should most certainly finish this if you can!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
Well dang it, it's has to stop Roby before the end, it's painful! Please, please finish this! I know we could all draw our own conclusions but it's not the same! Please, just a couple more chapters? Maybe an itty bitty epilog?
Guest chapter 29 . 7/18/2014
I do wish you'd return to this. :)
Twin-Kitten chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
Hey... Get back here and finish this! Please?
Hikari Aijuntani chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I like this so far, it's cute.

lol, did anyone else notice the parts you ripped off from Predatory Game by Christine Feehan?
Guest chapter 29 . 5/8/2013
I want more!
Badger chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
I miss this. :(
littlemsstrawberry chapter 29 . 11/19/2012
where is the next update
Serena Katarina chapter 29 . 7/3/2012
Bloody hell. I just read this thing in one sitting and there's two unwritten chapters and an epilogue and it hasn't been updated since 08? Seriously! This is why I should only read completed fics.

Sigh.

But overall this was a fantastic read. I like how you rewrote the Illyana and Cassanova plots to fix some of the continuity issues- though initially I was pretty vexed that Illyana was some how 15 and Kitty was 24. But it worked, really well.

I also liked how true you were to the character of Kitty. She sometimes is written as a ditz and it's so frustrating but you did a really good job. I also appreciated how you sort of added some personality to Piotr's sometimes dull person. I appreciated how witty and sensual he was. Instead of a young adult, as he was in the comics, you wrote him as an adult. Thank you.

(AND PLEASE FINISH THIS)
The Jocularly Pragmatic Badger chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I, too, would love to see this concluded, even though it's been set aside for a long while... it's beautifully done, and deserves resolution. 3 And I know you'd knit together a most excellent ending.
Minska Catral chapter 29 . 12/14/2011
I know that it has been a looooong time since this story was last updated, but I have just finished reading it. I would just like to first thank you for your work as I have very much enjoyed reading this tale. Second I would like to state that despite the years that have passed since it was last updated I would very much like to see a resolution to your story. A story of the quality you have shown here deserves a final resolution and I am hopeful that you will be able to give it one.
0.stormy.0 chapter 29 . 11/23/2011
oh my god! Do you know how hooked I am on this story? I know you haven't updated in almost three years, but please, PLEASE don't forget about this fic. It doesn't have to be the last two chapters and a prologe, just one chapter will do. update please! D:
compa16 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Lol
BLISStheROGUE chapter 29 . 7/5/2011
i gotta say, i love the way this story is going. I'm really psyched to figure out what happens in the end! D
curiousclockwork chapter 29 . 6/6/2011
I'm still waiting for those 2 chapters and epilogue you said were coming up! :)