Reviews for Tuesday, and what happened.....still Honestly.
livingINmyDAYDREAMS chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I'm so glad there are more of these. After reading the first one I had to read more. They're so beautiful. I love your writing style. The stories are all believable. I really love these! I'm going to read the next one now. I have no clue if you'll ever actually see my reviews because these were written in 2001 and it's now 2011 but oh well.
Tears of Amethyst chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
This was...just amazing. Beautiful and awkward and wonderful. The story just flows- I love your writing style. The reader gets caught up and swept away with the story. Did I mention that I just really really like this story?
mystic scythe wielding Rakeru chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
wow. as good as the last one it deserves another part i wanna here em say it make em say they love eachother. i dont care if its childinsh i just wanna here em say it
raine chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Holy hell do you have a way with words. I liked this one better than the last! Instead of sayin' good job, I'll tell ya what I liked so much 'bout this one (as if you really care what I think, but anyway) The interaction between T.K., Kari, Davis, Ken, and Yolei is outstanding... just like tight friends hang out. I really loved the scene with T.K. on the bench with the elderly man, that really blew me away. And this last scene here was top-notch, particuarly Kari's thoughts when she was at the stove. Really great stuff here, wonderful job!... raine
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Ahh... Note to self don't ever read one of your stories while I'm half asleep ever again... You write so well, you need to be fully awake and alert to process everything... The net result is you wind with a migrane like I have right now... You know I love reading fic's like this every now and then. Where the focus is set completely on watching a relationship grow and develop without a complex plot getting in the way. After reading yours I'm thinking about doing one myself now. I'm surprised more readers haven't reconigzed your work. Oh well, it's good so keep it up!
sayinjinj7 chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
loved it! great! going on favorites.
Jenna D chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Wow again. That was awesome. J
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
beautiful story It was definantly worth reading...can't wait to read some more...
Nameless Grave chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Hey this was mad ill, you gotta keep writin so i can steal ur ideas...uh...nevermind. much love. peace.
Cracker chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Wow...gosh, this story was...wow...i don't even know what to say...it was that damn good! Please write more Takaris, you are an amazing author...honestly (no pun intended)! Just...wow...i'm quite speechless...even from the prequal to this story was incredable. I have never read something quite so...so articulate and well written. Very, very well done! :)

Cracker
daisukefire chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Once again, a very excellent job! Your writing skills are top notch and I love your ideas. _*
Caspian chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
God, you just write so beautifully its amazing. I seriously feel stuff tugging at my heartstrings. I just wish I could figure out how you do it, so that I could captivate myself like this without having to wait for your stories. Please write some more about TK and Kari's developing relationship.
Otacon chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Damn your a good writer. keep this story going. you write this story as if you we're T.K. or Kari.
Alpha-Omega2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Wow... well done this was very good!
Jenglory not signed in chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Gaah! I mean, just let them do it already! . .

You are amazing with words. I felt every moment, every breath. Now, I hope you can continue, so that your audience can be captivated once more.