Reviews for Please look at me
Azielle D. Scarvollette chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I loved your story! It was nice and simple and had brought me to tears.
SkipBeatLover chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
It was a little confusing with the lyrics interrupting sentences but overall it was ok. I love to read from the guys side pov so that was awesome, but it's a real tragedy when the main character dies. Thank you for posting this story. :)
sonja chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Im sorry for my bad english but Im from germany and I want to say thank you for this fanfiction, when I read it I cried
Heretogetthestory chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I cried! It was sooo good!
majorfan3615 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Im almost in tears

Nice job:)
luversblues chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
omfg this is awesome! I like ren but i also like sho and you expressed him soo well. I never thought of it! thankyou for your awesome mind
tank602 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wahh! Made me sad to read that Kyouko died. Loved that you choose the right songs for this fic. Thank you so much for writing it.
DeeviousDemon chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Sobs... I loved it, made me even a little teary in the end! It's very OOC but nevertheless lovely!
Pati-Cake chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
so sad

it made me cry

i am a little bit over sensitive :( i thought it was really gret

you did an awesome job

lols the last song was well funny it felt like rap r&b single lols with re on piano- that reminds me poor him.

on his own kyoko leave shim for sho , gets married has two kids then dies woth out a warning hes left n his own

:( sadnes

loved this piece
maldita08 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
One word hunny:

Fabulous.

You've a knack for describing things that it made me visualize what's happening in the story. It was like watching a movie instead of reading a story. You don't go into too much detail nor do you put in too small. it's just the perfect amount. Although you've one problem, grammar. You need a beta-ed.

P.S.

I'll wait for your other skip beat fics.
mikan-natsumeLove chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
aw!i almost cried!...almost...becouse some parts were cute and funny so it wast the tipe tp make me cry...

my eyes are still moist though..

ill recomend this to all the people i know on !
nekoXmeg chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That's really sad! I mean I hate Sho but you make him seem all nice...
Siraun chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Awesome story, one of my fav...do some more shokyo...there's not alot out there...we need more...YEAH!
Rya Kinotsu chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was wonderful. I don't really have anything else to say.
IceAngel5 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008