Reviews for The Cabin
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
that is a great last line. after a quietly emotional story, a great line. however, my favorite is still "Her back ached from laying in a position that would strain a pretzel" for some reason :)

Great story. The flashbacks worked well and there was really good flow.
Moo Marie chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Beautiful. The story with her foster father felt *real*. I liked the touch of the well-read books that are classic - books most people have read or at least know the story. They're the books that stand the test of time. I love the conversations that last for hours with very few words said. Those are often some of the best. And she was right, he raised his girl right, too.
angsty chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Awesome! What a nice backstory! And I love the ending - didn't see that coming at all, either the fish or G aspect!
CSIvHP11 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
thats great, no fish, HA! are you going to continue? tis good:)
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
What a refreshing story! I love every word.
bordercollie chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I love this - can't wait to see more :-)
cabooklover21 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
No fish in the pond? Bwah! I wasn't expecting that ending!
fnfnztri chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Haha, well, that's just like Jack's cabin from Stargate. Great story.
KimCSI chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was really good, well done :)

hinaths chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
The last line is good, you know while reading, that's what i was thinking... the story is good! are you going to continue on? That would be good!
Sara and gabriella chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
hey this is awsome! hopefully u'll rite more 4 this ways awsome story!

ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was such a sweet story, loved it. There was so much i loved about this story, i recently watched "where the red fern grows" and it is a sad story, and i loved the last line(have you watched stargate sg1 recently).

holly chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Ha What a wonderful story! I loved it and the memories just seemed so right.
SoS5-16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
What a beautifully written piece. I loved this, it made me feel ok that Sara is gone (for a while), heck I even felt peaceful reading it, show me on the map when I can find that cabin. I loved the last line about the no fish in the pond - priceless!
SARA SIDLE GRISSOM 09 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008