Reviews for Book of Existence
KanraDesu chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
Best death note fiction ever!
Rakes chapter 16 . 8/21/2010
Yo, I got to say I love ur story,. The writing of Light was really beautiful, and I like the ending to. Problem though is I liked the story so much I would like to have a sequel in the same theme so to say.

What ever you decide though, Your story just rules ;)
superfan chapter 16 . 12/14/2009
Amazing story!
Andy was a Boy then Girl chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
Oh god that was amazing... Your story really deserves much more recognition than what its getting. 33
z-Madness-z chapter 16 . 3/30/2009
Wow. I'm sad Matsuda died though. He was my favorite! Dx so was Near! Wah... *sniffle* but that was pretty darn good! Hope you make another one :D Like, another Near or L something. Y'know. So yeah. Seriously awesome. Not many fanfictions were as awesome as this. :)

~Alex
z-Madness-z chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
HO-LY SHIZNAUGHT! UN-Ex-PECTED! You've got me hoked! Death Note is a very intense anime/manga, but this. Oh mah friggin' gawd! Jez. I cannot explain how 'holy shitz! That totally happened!' this story is. Wow. Just wow.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 2/19/2009
It was great!

read it all in a day
Demon chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
A great ending for a great story! Thanks for writing such an awsome fic, I really enjoyed it (especially the fact that you made Light win)
Opacus chapter 16 . 9/28/2008
That was a fun read, and surprisingly quick for the length. Anyway, it kept me up to 2am and I have to get up at 7am, so tata for now.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 9/27/2008
First off, I'm going to say, "You mentioned me! That's awesome!" It made my day. Glad to see you took people's advice and had Light win. But that's because I sympathized Light and really, really, REALLY hated Near.

And whats up with Light and Ryuk at the end? Do I smell a sequel? Personally, I'd like to see what Light and Thorn would do in a far more Kira-friendly world.

I think you did a good job ending the story. Good endings can be really hard to come up with but I think you pulled it off well. Congrats on a well written story.
Demon Evermore chapter 16 . 9/27/2008
Great, now the story is indeed PERFECT! _ I love it, this is in fact the best Death Note fanfic I've ever read. Now all we need is get the Madhouse guys to make this into the sequel, and I'll force them to do it if neccessary XD Muahahaha! *leaves for Japan*
Tsurugi-Sama chapter 16 . 9/27/2008
You made me binge. The moment this was updated, I didn't blink. Light was incredibly in character, and Thorn was a great OC. The story was well thought-out and written with care, engaging until its final moments. I must admit, I would've liked to have seen an ending like this in the original Death Note.

Although I must ask, when Thorn was writing down all the names at the end, she wrote Light Yagami down as well. Several times, if I recall. If my memory is correct, she tried this when she first got the death note as well, but it failed. Why is this? Did I miss something?

Either way, breathtaking from beginning to end. A shining gem within the barren desert that is fanfiction. I pray that your future works be half as great as this!

P.S. Thanks for killing Misa...again...she made my ears bleed...
badkidoh chapter 16 . 9/26/2008
great job on the ending.
Selene chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
I love your story, I found it thrilling and interesting, with a very good plot and one of the best OC I've seen so far and I think that you did a great job creating the same atmosphere that was present throughout Death Note.

Concerning the ending I would like for Light to win, he already lost in the anime so I'd want to see a reversed situation here especially since I think it suits more the note on which you wrote this amazing piece of fanfiction.

I look forward to the next installment.
Demon Evermore chapter 15 . 9/13/2008
So far I really like your story :) The idea of the Book of Existence is great and Thorn is a very interesting OC. Now if Light would win it'd be perfect XD