Reviews for Everything About Him
tigercubzoneyahoo.com chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Wow..that's the deepest fluff I ever read and I've read thousands fics, fluffy or not..
allPod chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Whoa. That was surprisingly seroius for a fluff.

And deep. Yes... I especially liked Allen's reply of how if he stops smiling, everything seems worse. It's one of those answers that just click and make me go "Oh... Ah..."
Natillia chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Love the fluff! It's cute and light, not like other kinds of weird yet old and unoriginal fics. :D
IOTR chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
That was just... way awesome. It has a certain air to it. Mysterious... yet light? I can't describe my feelings. _
jarofclay42 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I usually don't this kind of fic, but this was just...too sweet, too soft..I'd really like to be so poetic *sigh, damn my rudeness ò_ò * XD
AirElemental101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
WoW... I feel all warm and fuzzy now... :3 Thanks so much for the fluff! I enjoyed it immensely!

~A-Ed
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That was very beautiful and sweet. It was so symbolic as well; I loved how you portray the way Allen views things. I absolutely loved it; especially the way you split it into parts: Smile, Heart, Soul, Laugh, etc. It just made it cuter. I am glad I came across this story; you're a wonderful writer, fantastic work. _
Halane chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wah, I had missed this one! NO! ToT

Well xD

/cough cough/

Yeah, fluff, completely fluff: it was cute! Everything with Allen turns out full of cuteness, it's some kind of additional curse xD

A RA... Guau xD Amazing, and there I was thinking you were a loyal RK writter xD Let me say it: a find RK far more interesting v.v

The fic was great, I like Lavi being poetic xD I really think he is a romantic soul jajaja

I LOVED this:

You looked at it from beside me and laughed. “I was joking, Rabi. No need to look for the answer.”

“Why?” It puzzled me.

“Because it isn’t important.”

I can imagine how puzzled Lavi would be if someone told him something like this xD

Kss!
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Aw... I thought that was really sweet. Lovely ficlet.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Light? Fluffy? Yeah...maybe...but I think it was a little philosophical too. The lines with 'our souls are heavy...we can't fly' and the reasons for smiling. So yes, some parts were sweet, but overall, I think it was more thoughtful than anything. And don't get me wrong, I love either way, but I prefer philosophical when it comes to DGM. Every character has a lot of depth and I like it when authors explore those depths.
Lovii chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Ah, that was so sweet, beautiful in it's own way and a little bit sad! :) And doesn't we all love everything about Allen?

Amazing!
P.A. Lovas chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Oh my goodness, that was so so so (there's not enough "so"'s in the world) sweet! I've never had a fanfiction make me feel so warm and happy. This was amazing
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
nice! keep up the good work!