Reviews for The Lady and the Knight
Fruitsmoothy chapter 19 . 2/5
I love love love this story. Everything about it. Perfectly placed angst and love, well developed plot and details, perfect character portrayal, and amazing writing. Thank you.
Aimsn3 chapter 19 . 1/22
It's been 8 years since you wrote this amazing story... I have to say it's my favorite of all the Jareth & Sarah stories... I don't know if you will even receive this review but I am oh so happy to leave it for the next lucky reader... A gift you have for capturing their essence and I am left sitting here with a very pleased and satisfied smile... My spirit soaring... A sequel to this not even necessary that's how good you are...I pray life has treated you well these past 8 years...
tadah2 chapter 19 . 1/3
This was very good. I'm not much on adventure but this was great.
kellyn1604 chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
Wonderful story! I love your characterization a of Jareth and Sarah.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
I enjoyed. Thank you for posting.
Aleta Wolff chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
Definitivamente, essa fic está entre as Top 5 Labirinto!
RicherWorldBuilding chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
AH, A great story. One of the best romances I have read on this sight. Brava.
Zatara1324 chapter 19 . 6/19/2015
This was such a great read, I loved how Sarah showed her awesomeness, cleverness, and strength! This was also a really unique but perfect version of Jareth. That almost inhuman obsession mixed with the complete love and stubbornness. And the owl scene was probably the cutest thing I've ever read in my life
loverofanime41302 chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
awwh! that was really cute! Thank you for an amazing read! :D
loverofanime41302 chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
NONONONONONONONONONONONO THAT IS NOT OKAY. THAT. IS. NOT. OKAY. AUTHOR-CHAN. I FEEL IMMENSE PAIN IN MY SOUL. IF THERE IS NOT A MAGICAL, OR EVEN OTHERWISE, INTERFERENCE WITH THIS SEEMING FOREVER SEPARATION, I WILL DIE. DIE. DEAD!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH, I found you again. Loved this story. Brilliant. :3
Hermonthis chapter 19 . 3/24/2015
“How long have you been carrying me?” “Forever.” - Oh god, the feelings.

This story is beyond amazing and I'm glad to have found it during a time I needed to believe in magic again. Your Sarah is unlike any Sarah I've read before, and it's wonderful. It's very clever of you to include elements of storytelling to change things (like Jareth becoming the Knight because the King doesn't get what he longs for). And dear god, DEAR GOD CHAPTERS 15/16.

You don't forget a story like this.
snapify52 chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Poor Goblin King. I hope Sarah can help him.
Guitilyinnocent chapter 15 . 3/15/2015
God I love this story, how manipulative but well intentioned Sarah is, clever but also not superhuman/unrealistic. I love how she has actually history and relationships with other characters like Marcus and that that relationship has a breaking point. Love the angst! And the writing, the descriptions, the bnace and tension. It's worth staying up late to read, and thinking about the next day :)
Guiltilyinnocent chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
Love the fairy tale adventure vibes, the mysterious magic rules that have a hidden logic. Great story, great dynamics between the main characters