Reviews for The Lady and the Knight
I enjoyed this story, especially the naughty parts.

However...I disliked that Jareth was rough and rude with the nice jinn...who saved his life. He didn't even say sorry, nor thank him.
BexyLexi chapter 19 . 9/26
Beautiful conclusion. What a wonderful few hours I've had today, thankyou for such an enchanting story.
BexyLexi chapter 18 . 9/26
Good gracious what a climax erm yes in more than a few ways...but wait I'm still a bit concerned about Marcus and Toby...
BexyLexi chapter 17 . 9/26
Nooooooo. So many nos. Terrifying. Gutting and a lot more. I feel like curling up and crying as well.
BexyLexi chapter 16 . 9/26
*splutters* there are almost no words, mind has gone, but there is some gooey puddle by my feet that looks familiar...phew, strange combination of contented ness and heart sickness and just plain sickness at what is still to come...my my just utterly incredible.
BexyLexi chapter 15 . 9/26
That was utterly brilliant, and utterly wretched. Poor Marcus. Poor Sarah. How torn she must feel.
BexyLexi chapter 14 . 9/26
Well that was good of Marcus I suppose. And devastating of Jareth but wholly understandable too. And now she must face things on her own. Gulp.
BexyLexi chapter 13 . 9/26
Oh nooooo. What is he doing? Really hope this isnt how it ends...surely not...eek
BexyLexi chapter 12 . 9/26
Oh my word, well that was erm rather warm there by the fire...and then the inevitable interruption by something evil *sulks*
BexyLexi chapter 11 . 9/26
Ahh indeed. Conversation with Marcus was illuminating. The exchange with Jareth rather heart wrenching. He blows hot and cold as much as ever yet he allows glimpses of his true feelings and it's very powerful.
BexyLexi chapter 10 . 9/26
Oh my word, that was almost indescribable but you did it anyway. Good grief I was almost as entangled as Sarah and then as you said, you tease! Ha
BexyLexi chapter 7 . 9/26
Oh my. His reaction to finding out about the jewellery was brilliant, and pleasing to know that he didnt know! The kiss, oh boy, exquisite aside from how Sarah felt about it, silly girl haha.
BexyLexi chapter 6 . 9/26
Again I say poor GK, he has so little choice compared to Sarah who has had nothing but. His dreams in her hands...and the resulting vision of his dreams is fascinating
BexyLexi chapter 5 . 9/26
Goodness that was disturbing. I know she feels useless but she knew how to use the bemony. Seems somehow irreverent to find such a funny moment after such a serious one but life is nothing if not without a sense of humour. And the goblins thinking she has killed the king and is therefore the new queen is pretty hilarious!
BexyLexi chapter 4 . 9/26
Oops I guess I was wrong, as was Sarah! Poor GK he really isnt in a good way...