Reviews for The Lady and the Knight
Fantastic descirption of the otherworldly party, I love the hints at other adventures. Would you ever write a prequel explaining how goggle and ludo broke her out of scraps and jail? Or what she did on the boat for six months?
Chris chapter 19 . 8/23
I absolutely loved this story. :3 Great style of writing and all the attention to detail... 3
Greetings from Germany. :)
eternallycaptivated chapter 19 . 8/16
Chances are you won't see this review, but, in the off chance you do. I wanted to tell you that I come back to this story every so often, and every time I love it more. So, thank- you for a truly great story.
ariella21 chapter 19 . 6/15
Absolutely fantastic story I adore your characterization of Sarah. I'm stunned
Silvanesti chapter 19 . 4/15
A fascinating story. I liked the depth of it, and that neither Sara nor Jareth was quite human. Of course Jareth isn't quite human, but he is so often portrayed as a magic human and I like this so much more.
Ellae chapter 18 . 3/28
Gorgeous and intricate and thrilling
retrogression chapter 19 . 3/21
A little late to the game, but I wanted to say how much I adored this story! This feels like a novel where the characters just happen to be two favourites of mine already. I would have paid good money for this and walked away happy.

Can't wait to get into the sequel!
AC01 chapter 19 . 2/28
This was the first Labyrinth story I ever read on here, years ago. I had forgotten the details of the tale, after having read many more since. I never forgot the title, though - those always seem to stick best.
Anyway, I can't remember if I've said this before, perhaps under a prior alias, but...thank you. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. Just as it was the first time, I was utterly swept up into it - intrigued, enraptured, devastated, enchanted, and wholly moved. Fairytales have always been my favorite sub-genre of fiction, even more so when both the human and supernatural elements are captured in equal parts of beautiful clarity and enigma.
All things said and unsaid, even if I've passed by this way before, the years have given me new eyes and interests - how marvelous, then, to discover that your tale is just as riveting. I wish you the absolute best in life.

P.S. Have you heard? A "Labyrinth 2" of sorts may be in the works, from the same writer who penned the script for "Guardians of the Galaxy." Oh, the possibilities...
Fruitsmoothy chapter 19 . 2/5
I love love love this story. Everything about it. Perfectly placed angst and love, well developed plot and details, perfect character portrayal, and amazing writing. Thank you.
Aimsn3 chapter 19 . 1/22
It's been 8 years since you wrote this amazing story... I have to say it's my favorite of all the Jareth & Sarah stories... I don't know if you will even receive this review but I am oh so happy to leave it for the next lucky reader... A gift you have for capturing their essence and I am left sitting here with a very pleased and satisfied smile... My spirit soaring... A sequel to this not even necessary that's how good you are...I pray life has treated you well these past 8 years...
tadah2 chapter 19 . 1/3
This was very good. I'm not much on adventure but this was great.
kellyn1604 chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
Wonderful story! I love your characterization a of Jareth and Sarah.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
I enjoyed. Thank you for posting.
Aleta Wolff chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
Definitivamente, essa fic está entre as Top 5 Labirinto!
RicherWorldBuilding chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
AH, A great story. One of the best romances I have read on this sight. Brava.