Reviews for Alphabet Soup
TheRedScreech chapter 18 . 2/13
Oh, April. You've grown so much, darling. This is wonderful!
TheRedScreech chapter 13 . 2/13
DONATELLO FOR THE FLIPPIN' WIN! I always love how people have this headcanon (or actual canon, I don't know) that Don uses his medical knowledge to seriously maim and injure his opponents without dealing death. That right there, that's all Donatello.
TheRedScreech chapter 10 . 2/13
The fluff! This is so sweet and beautiful!
TheRedScreech chapter 7 . 2/13
This is terribly beautiful! That last sentence... Good grief, woman, are you trying to wound us?
TheRedScreech chapter 5 . 2/13
I LOVE THIS ONE! You go, Raphael! Stab responsibility in its proverbial face!
TheRedScreech chapter 4 . 2/13
"Mmm. Ninja garb. I feel cloaked in dishonour." Usagi, you are awesome. calliopechild, you are more so.
TheRedScreech chapter 2 . 2/13
Well, this one hurts. Short but profound. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
this chapter always makes me cry, no matter how many times i read it :') one of my favorite pieces of writing anywhere.
ASWF chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
With the level of insight and honesty in your writing, pretty much any one of the 'drabbles' here could be rendered into an epic multi-chapter :)
This is long-overdue, but this one in particular really struck me. What an exquisite set-up, playing on the literal and metaphorical meanings of 'disappearing into shadow'. How can something profoundly personal and painful be so perfectly mirrored in the physical world? And yet - here it is.
A beautiful look into Leo; and over the years of trawling , i still have to say that i like *your* Leo best. Your Leo is breathtaking. All your characters are, to be honest. But your Leo is especially beautiful :)
Vela513 chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Go Don! And I love the imagery of the shark-like grin, sharks are so cool, just like turtles! :)
NataljaMenethil chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Wow, that's a spectacular metaphor! I'm deeply impressed.
I, too, have always been wondering if Splinters methods & decisions were ever second-guessed, by his sons first of all, and if some of them do more harm than good. Somehow I haven't come across a lot of reflections on this. And the absolutely rightful move was to show it from Donatello's perspective - it's quite a natural & acknowledged fact that those who think most of all usually end up as rebels (in a wide sense of the word).
I like your characters' portrayals, too. You show yourself as a fine-feeling and perspicacious person ;-)
Karlina101 chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
I wish more people would write stuff like that
teenagejustice chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
I like it! Very cool ideas for the drabbles, awesome job so far!
Karlina101 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
.you. you did NOT just kill Mikey. That is a crime worthy of the fires of Hell.
Karlina101 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
What happend?! Did they find Leo, die or WHAT?!