Reviews for I Know You
erisol chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
the personalities match well. Too bad you haven't updated in years.
erisol chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Really good. Except the bedroom scene was a bit rushed.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
good so far but don't ever break the fourth wall in the story like that - it totally ruins the flow of the chapter, what you should've done was write the name of the episode in your 'in bold' authors note. sorry to be harsh but stuff like that really grates on my nerves, and if gets on MY nerves you can be sure that other people feel the same way
Tallion chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Sigh .. Looking at your profile it seems you haven't been active for bordering 2 years.
Looks like this fic is going to remain unfinished.
On a more positive note, everything about this story was great, Ty Luko ftw (Y).
But seriously. this is a really great story and it would be a massive shame if you let it go like this.
Nightshade08 chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
:D I LOVE IT ALL!

You are doing an excellent job! I think Zuko and Ty Lee would make a very cute couple and they have potential. I always thought Ty Lee could bring out the best in him since she seems to listen to him unlike Mai.

Update soon please! :D
Reesman chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You know I searched all over the place and I can't really find any Ty luko anything but then I stumbled on this masterpiece and I love everything about it. Please continue it though it is way to good to just let die if you need help coming up with ideas I would be more than happy to help. In till then I and many others will be patiently waiting for an update.
Warden chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
this is such a great fan fiction it has been so loooooooong since you updated plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz UPDATE don't let this die it is so good and so original there are like no other ty luko fan fictions.
Fire lord chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
you nailed all of the characters and the plot moves so effectively. Do the world a favor update plz.
Nomad chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
this is great, I am reading this all at once and I am hooked. I am also glad I am not the only one who likes ty lee and zuko. Keep up the great work.
Little Tsu chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
UPDATE!

We're all beggin' here!
KnightOfZaku chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
I agree with GirlWithTheBubbleGumSmile this story is fantastic and is defiantly the best Ty Luko fanfic I've read. Please update this wonderful story.
flintlightning chapter 17 . 8/29/2011
wow this is amazing i was somewhat of a maiko fan but ty luko just makes alot more sense you can feel a connection between the two please finish the story !
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 17 . 4/12/2011
Wow, this story is amazing! Everyone's so in character and I love the plot line and the dialogue! Update soon please! :)
FiaGiggles chapter 17 . 1/28/2011
I'm only reviewing because you said you wouldn't keep us waiting...

So don't! UPDATE!

Please. Your story is fantastic and the best Ty Luko Fanfiction I've ever read.

Anna