Reviews for Goddess of Light
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
it was good
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I've realized I've been reading all your stories backwards! And that's all right with me, since they're supplying all kinds of romantic quirks and humor, all original. It also helps that you supply a lot of foreshadowing for the upcoming stories- and I realize I've read 'em! Worth a second read, though. Great job(s), and keep up the good work!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
lol I like this series just don't talk to the reader during the story.
Jaimie Daly chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Very cool please continue. I really enjoyed reading this story.
AR chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
{Giggles}

{giggles some more}

{falls out of seat, giggling}

Let's all have special friends, ne? Special friends are good... _

{giggles and starts singing} "matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match... " Mina and Rei-chan, sitting in a tree...

Oiya, oiya... I'm either getting senile, or it's way too late for me to be reading... {giggles] probably both!

~AR
ss1kewl chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
ive read your previous fanfics but i didnt review sorry since they are already updated. well i don't usually review but ill just say continue this story and that would be great. i could picture it in my head, except for mina-chan's mom of course. im just using mina-chan since they use it in the fics. well i don't noe very much japanese but i noe simple one. well gotta go! ja ne!
GuestGurl chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Very good. I'm off to read the next part! :)
balticbard chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
I should have said it sooner; I LOVE YOUR STORY
DC chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
Oh Man I love these stories, they are my favorite so please don't stop wruting
poe chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
gaahhhh! I love this series please continue!
Newtype Omega chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Utterly freaky, two conspiring parents. It's a darn shame that parents of all days and ages don't learn to simply accept things as they are. I like the story, I was wondering what would happen to the two remaining scouts! (Although the year's respite probably helped a little)Keep up the good work!
CCMax chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
This is great, I certainly do hope that you will be continuing this, shortly!
The Kirei Rocket chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
OOOH OOOH! HURRY UP! lol... Besides Michiru and Haruka, Rei/Minako is my favorite Sailor Moon couple! - (closely followed by Ami/Makoto, of course... _;;;;)
bumbledani1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
I'm a big fan of your fics and I'm really glad you haven't stopped writng! I'm also glad someone finally wrote Minako's mother in a more

positive light. Can't wait for the next part!
ThE cRaZy GiRl NeXt DoOr chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Im glad you wrote a sequl ive read all you storys (exept dark moon riseing) and i think they are all really good. plz add more soon!