Reviews for Pack Nature
KennedyTheCount chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Aw, great work, I am really loving this story. Usually I'm not a KibaHina fan, but the summary sounded too interesting to pass. I love the way you write the characters, it's amazing. And honestly, the reality of it, how someone like Kiba's mom, who literally acts like a Cuban mother, is too real lol

Besides that, I'll be sure to leave reviews whenever I can, keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the rest.
nikitabell chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
Yes. Those bottles of mayo and the wools.. and the mines.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/13/2014
HOW COULD U LEAVE ON A HUGE CLIFFHANGER FOR YEARS! ARE U CRAZY! I ONLY FOUND THIS A FEW DAYS AGO BUT I REEEEEEAAAAALLYYY LOVE IT AND WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE MORE! NOW START WRITING AGAIN PLEASE!?
Pecan Crisp chapter 34 . 10/23/2013
Oh HELL no! I might have just found this a few days ago, but its already my favorite Naruto fic on the site! And you haven't touched it in Three and a half years?! I swear, you better haven't given up on this, old man! I like my hair, really don't wanna have to tear it out!
Pecan Crisp chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Um, I noticed that you had Sarutobi reminisce about the "Young Upstart from the Uzumaki line" that became Hokage
However, Minato was not an Uzumaki; Rather, Uzumaki was his Mother's family name.
lelekaka chapter 34 . 3/3/2013
loved xD
13wolfplayer chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I love fanfics where hinata would say Japanese phrases sometimes! This Kibahina fanfic is so kawaii as far as I've read! AWESOME STORY :3
Agnieszka-luv-HP chapter 34 . 8/7/2012
Oh my god! Uncle (O)rochi(maru)?

I really want to know what's next! What a massive cliffhanger!
animelover00094 chapter 34 . 5/29/2012
I implore you to update. This story is absolutely magnificent and I really want to know how it ends! It is was so good in fact, I couldn't review until just now. If i had it my way, you would have had 34 total reviews given my myself alone.
graveMonera chapter 34 . 7/27/2011
Noooo! cliffhanger! I'm so sorry i put this in my favorites and didn't get around to reading it until recently, bad kanashi! Anyway i was gonna review every chapter but i didnt really want to overload your review page with short little reviews. I love your story! i'm so mad at myself for not reading it sooner and really i have to thank you for taking the time to make character development happen. I love the ways the characters interact and they all act in ways that are in line with their established characters. Personal favourites from the story so far? *does dramatic thinking pose* Bad girl hinata XD, Kuromaru in general i love that nin-dog so much, i wish my dog would talk, the inuzuka household interactions, especially the fact that they're always beating each other up, the wave of puppies going after the newspaper, the kyuubi getting called foxtrot(favourite nicjname for him so far in my opinion), shino's obsession with Sakura and his constant accidental slaughter of kikai and i could probably go on much much longer (wedgie neji XD). I love this please continue it. Its been over a year since your last update and i'm really looking forward to the next chapter!~
Doctor.Uta chapter 34 . 3/31/2011
WHAT! Is that Orochimaru? How does Hinata know him? (well, besides the uncle-niece relation) Will she be able to find Kiba? Where's Haku?

I'm bursting with excitement and can't wait for the next update!

-Failure-chan
argenteh chapter 34 . 2/24/2011
This story really is something. I've been meaning to review for a while but I've just been so caught up in the plot.

Loved Hinata's attitude to her father by the way, it really made my day.

narutogirl64 chapter 22 . 12/11/2010
OH MY GOD! ive been reading this but now i was able to rememeber my password so i can review. i love this but when are things gonna get interesting between kiba and hinata? i wnt to see some romance ANSWER ME CHAAAA!
TheLadyReaper chapter 34 . 10/2/2010
NOOOO! It ended! The chapter ended! I love your story! It has amazing character development! The plot is awesome, it doesn't copy the original story, yet it is similar enough to the point where it's still a naruto story. Amazing! I NEVER would have guessed Haku to be the third teammate. It was such a surprise! I thought Naruto would have been their teammate, but like you said, he isn't the sharpest pin in the cushion and probably wouldn't fit well with squad 8. I also never expected Kiba's family to be as animal-like as in here, mainly because in the series he doesn't act very... dog-like... at all. The problem that occured with Akamaru turning into a wolf- I never would have guessed it! You also used a lot of science to explain this, and in such a way that I wanted to ask my science teacher if it's really possible! (of course, the difference between fiction and reality is still clear to me, so I'm not quite that insane) You came up with sooooo many original ideas, yet stayed to the plot of Naruto enough to call it a Naruto story. (I already said that, didn't I?)

Anyway, sorry I didn't review earlier, I had to use my PSP to read your story. My mom uses the laptop so much I don't really get the chance to, and my PSP uses the mobile version. I can't review on my PSP because it doesn't let me sign in, and your story blocks anonymous reviews. Sooooo... Sorry I couldn't review earlier!

(P.S. Please continue your story! It would make me REEEEALLY happy! And I'm sure a lot of people would agree! I have waaaaaaay too much free time hahaha)
ThousandsOfHearts2721 chapter 34 . 9/10/2010
why shura,

why?

why must you leave such a wonderful story for 5 months at a cliff hander?

we love you and want you to come back!