Reviews for Biohazard
enrimoe chapter 11 . 12/18/2017
i really glad i spent most of my sleepless night reading this! Sakura's so badass! i really love how you put everybody's into their own character. What a quality reading i had
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
You’ve got yourself a really bad beta
Waaaaay to many errors!
al0ry chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
I rly liked it! Thank you.
Just thought sakura would be imune too. Because of her seal.
BookWormFT chapter 11 . 8/8/2017
Super adorable and original!
Kate chapter 3 . 6/7/2017
Let me know if you read this please! I am interested in translatting fic :) Yellow Mask, write me on my email please!
Kate chapter 3 . 6/6/2017
Oww, it is so amazing. I have read only 3 chapter, but already in love.
KittenLexi chapter 11 . 3/27/2017
Great story! It is very unique
brenda sianipar chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
i LOVE this fanfict! its really unique! ️️
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
I love this story! Very smart and the concept is very fresh. You're really creative too; I love how you were able to conceptualize how the Aburame clan's insects could play a role in finding a cure. Charka donation sounds pretty cool too. Well-written story as well!
heat melting chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
great fanficccc ...made me cry
Dramione Scorose chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Pleasantly suprised by the good grammar and correct punctuation. It is dragging a bit, but I am giving this story a chance because one can hardly find a fanfic with perfect grammar and spelling. You have a great beta. I'm also a sucker for Shikaino.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Cute story
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Hi! I just wanted to say this is a good story..It has a very unique plot! The summary immediately caught my interest.. This is the first time I ever a virus fanfic... :D I very much like it..On the plus side, you have a pretty good writing style so I was really into it. I rarely see grammatical errors. :) I love how the infection brought all the pairings together, especially Sasusaku.. They are my top OTP! :D I love their moments especially the part where Sasuke brought Sakura apple slices..I was squealing a lot that time. :)
Also, the part where Sakura kisses Sasuke! I was like, "YESSS! FINALLYYY!"
Also, I am so glad they finally found a vaccine..I was like crying when Sakura was dying.. :'( But still..Sakura is SUCH a bad ass! XD

Anyway, love your story! Keep up the good work! Take care! XD I wish there was a sequel.. ;)

PS: Can you explain to me more about the bacterial infection and what Sakura did to prevent herself from dying..? I was a little confused about it..Only had a vague idea.. :D
Guest chapter 11 . 5/24/2016