Reviews for Biohazard
ILoveSxS chapter 3 . 4/7
Reading this during somewhat post pandemic
Sarah Clemson chapter 1 . 3/1
This story is a masterpiece. The fact that I've re-read this about 10 times in the last eight years I've been in this fandom is testament to this fact. Thank for sharing your work with us!
I think it's even better than Ripples,
good job!
oyink chapter 9 . 1/12
I'm really touched to the core remembering my own deepest desires, the urge to give it all for a loved one who was going. and then that super cool ending. oh, rock on \m/
oyink chapter 7 . 1/12
no, no, no, no, no, no, no... I'm crying. T_T oh no. oh no.
oyink chapter 6 . 1/12
beautifully written. as someone who lost somebody, that emotional lashing by Sasuke and Sakura was just too relatable. it's when everyone's tired, everyone knows of the possibilities, everyone has a word of shame or blame, that's when everything bubbles up to the surface and presents itself as the multiple slaps of truth. in the end, there's nothing left to do but be there for each other
cherryheads chapter 1 . 7/31/2021
I was really reminded of this story the first time I knew of Covid. Now I'm gonna read this again, finally!
eyslebedich chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
This is sooo goodd! Damn... thumbs up Yellow Mask! You did a good job!
ink7blot chapter 1 . 5/1/2021
This story hits different after COVID. Still amazingly sweet and dramatic as hell, but god, going through a pandemic, having to quarantine, worrying about vaccination, all of it changes your perspective. I can’t even describe it well but its there, a tiny shift in my view of the world.

I think after rereading this I’ll have a better appreciation for what the characters have gone through.
La Vie En Rose chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
Not you predict COVID. (Sorry if doesn't make sense. Im new learning English)
marinarathesauce chapter 11 . 11/13/2020
Haha! This fic made me laugh and cry, it was a great read! Thank you for writing this!
Oritri Inoki chapter 4 . 11/1/2020
Hey author, did you perhaps have a premonition of COVID-19? How is this story so cool!
fairiesfield chapter 11 . 10/20/2020
this is so good! thanks for this author-saaaan aaahgshajjskaoshhshsh
glitterypinkfangirl12 chapter 11 . 8/29/2020
This is a little weird to reread in 2020 but still great!
uchihabitch chapter 1 . 4/29/2020