Reviews for Biohazard
KittenLexi chapter 11 . 3/27
Great story! It is very unique
brenda sianipar chapter 1 . 2/6
i LOVE this fanfict! its really unique! ️️
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 1/3
I love this story! Very smart and the concept is very fresh. You're really creative too; I love how you were able to conceptualize how the Aburame clan's insects could play a role in finding a cure. Charka donation sounds pretty cool too. Well-written story as well!
heat melting chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
great fanficccc ...made me cry
Dramione Scorose chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Pleasantly suprised by the good grammar and correct punctuation. It is dragging a bit, but I am giving this story a chance because one can hardly find a fanfic with perfect grammar and spelling. You have a great beta. I'm also a sucker for Shikaino.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Cute story
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Hi! I just wanted to say this is a good story..It has a very unique plot! The summary immediately caught my interest.. This is the first time I ever a virus fanfic... :D I very much like it..On the plus side, you have a pretty good writing style so I was really into it. I rarely see grammatical errors. :) I love how the infection brought all the pairings together, especially Sasusaku.. They are my top OTP! :D I love their moments especially the part where Sasuke brought Sakura apple slices..I was squealing a lot that time. :)
Also, the part where Sakura kisses Sasuke! I was like, "YESSS! FINALLYYY!"
Also, I am so glad they finally found a vaccine..I was like crying when Sakura was dying.. :'( But still..Sakura is SUCH a bad ass! XD

Anyway, love your story! Keep up the good work! Take care! XD I wish there was a sequel.. ;)

PS: Can you explain to me more about the bacterial infection and what Sakura did to prevent herself from dying..? I was a little confused about it..Only had a vague idea.. :D
Guest chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
Lovely chapter! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
Wonderful chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2016
Yay, Sakura is back to health again! Great chapter! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
Love Sasuke's characterization in this chapter - it really provides a look into what he feels throughout the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
Absolutely adore this fic as well! Your writing is amazing and I'm really glad you wrote these stories!
Bangtan trash chapter 11 . 5/6/2016
It's a well written story and I love it so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
such a good story. i am impressed at the information used about the bodies immune system even if some things were a little off. the fact that the main enemy in this story was a something that couldn't be stopped by brute force made this all the more engaging. it is similar to our world when faced with something we have no control over. like the disease ADL. it's not a bacteria but the body itself that makes it sick. well done, well written, and well researched. BELIEVE IT!