Reviews for Biohazard
Marinara the Sauce chapter 11 . 11/13/2020
Haha! This fic made me laugh and cry, it was a great read! Thank you for writing this!
Oritri Inoki chapter 4 . 11/1/2020
Hey author, did you perhaps have a premonition of COVID-19? How is this story so cool!
georgie.potato chapter 11 . 10/20/2020
this is so good! thanks for this author-saaaan aaahgshajjskaoshhshsh
glitterypinkfangirl12 chapter 11 . 8/29/2020
This is a little weird to reread in 2020 but still great!
uchihabitch chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
Thanks for the story
chuck123321 chapter 11 . 4/22/2020
Crazy how this story can relate to 2020
enrimoe chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
THIS IS SO 2020. WE DESPERATELY NEED SAKURA TO HEAL THIS COVID19 T_T OMG Author-san, you are so ahead of time! do you have a time machine and this fic is the way u told us about the future? about the current pandemic?!
BTW i enjoyed reading this thoroughly for how i can relate this. omg i can't believe for how much researches and readings it required u to finished this masterpiece bcs this fics filled w/ lots of medical and ninjutsu words i couldn't understand lo.
again thank you for finishing this and praying, just like Konoha could beat the Chakra eaten virus, i hope WE can beat Coronavirus as well!
alinefgs chapter 11 . 3/3/2020
Adorei nossa
BubblesToo chapter 11 . 8/23/2019
Eeee i love this so much, angsty bc of Sakura and the way sasuke reacted and his thoughts T_T
infinite eternity chapter 11 . 8/4/2019
Love this! The tension was so thick throughout the story, and at one point I really thought Sakura would die. But I'm so happy that she didn't and that she lived in a believable way! It was great seeing a happy ending without a deus ex machina used to conjure it. Thanks for writing! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2019
That was awesome! I'm glad Sakura's okay.
Really well-written. Your writing is beautiful and you really have a way with words. I really enjoyed the concept of it being something that is out of their control. Sasuke's frustration was spot-on!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2019
Fuck I'm crying
That was beautiful and so so sad
VenRayne chapter 11 . 7/6/2019
Great story!
TheRedConverseGirl chapter 11 . 6/9/2019
Ahh this was a great story!
I love it so much! And how this diseases put everyone in perspective and so many couples were formed in the hospital haha
It was bittersweet that it ended so fast! I wanted to read more happy moments but I also liked the ending and how it let an array of new possibilities. A sequel about this mission hunting the Akatsuki would be amazing to read! Than you so much for this story!
Lizzie223 chapter 11 . 5/24/2019
This story was great! I read it all in one sitting!
-Lizzie.