Reviews for Biohazard
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 11 . 7/9
Hi! I just wanted to say this is a good story..It has a very unique plot! The summary immediately caught my interest.. This is the first time I ever a virus fanfic... :D I very much like it..On the plus side, you have a pretty good writing style so I was really into it. I rarely see grammatical errors. :) I love how the infection brought all the pairings together, especially Sasusaku.. They are my top OTP! :D I love their moments especially the part where Sasuke brought Sakura apple slices..I was squealing a lot that time. :)
Also, the part where Sakura kisses Sasuke! I was like, "YESSS! FINALLYYY!"
Also, I am so glad they finally found a vaccine..I was like crying when Sakura was dying.. :'( But still..Sakura is SUCH a bad ass! XD

Anyway, love your story! Keep up the good work! Take care! XD I wish there was a sequel.. ;)

PS: Can you explain to me more about the bacterial infection and what Sakura did to prevent herself from dying..? I was a little confused about it..Only had a vague idea.. :D
Lovely chapter! :)
Wonderful chapter!
Yay, Sakura is back to health again! Great chapter! :)
Awesome chapter!
Love Sasuke's characterization in this chapter - it really provides a look into what he feels throughout the story.
Absolutely adore this fic as well! Your writing is amazing and I'm really glad you wrote these stories!
Bangtan trash chapter 11 . 5/6
It's a well written story and I love it so much!
such a good story. i am impressed at the information used about the bodies immune system even if some things were a little off. the fact that the main enemy in this story was a something that couldn't be stopped by brute force made this all the more engaging. it is similar to our world when faced with something we have no control over. like the disease ADL. it's not a bacteria but the body itself that makes it sick. well done, well written, and well researched. BELIEVE IT!
swear to god, started reading this expecting a resident evil tribute story, found something Sooooo much better!
Destined chapter 11 . 1/26
This was so great!
TenTen-hime chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
What a well written story! Great plot, good grammar and excellent execution. It was an interesting scenario, particularly for the Naruto fandom, with points awarded for the very repeated fact that ninjas cannot do anything against illnesses besides being patients and the very natural reactions to that from people who live out of fighting the enemies. However, as good as character exploration is, what impressed me the most was how the bacteria worked and the illness' evolution, it was very well thought and realistically explained, or as realistically as anything related to chakra can be, which means it didn't feel like a pointless excuse for drama as some other attempts to write illnesses. The only thing that didn't make too much sense to me was how Akatsuki didn't appear to try take Naruto away while his most important allies were too weak to help him, since they didn't know Sasuke was all fine. I guess they could have been waiting until more ninjas fell ill, but certainly they'd know Tsunade and Sakura's skills enough to not give them time to find a cure. Well, plot wise I assume it was so that the story didn't ran out of control into something else completely, so I'll try not to judge. Besides that, I want to congratulate you on your portrayal of the ships, they were well done and not exaggerated to the point it detracted to the story. SasuSaku was done a bit too cheesy for my likeness, especially compared to your other story Ripples, but that has to do with the context of the story. To sum it up, a wonderful read. Thank you for this great fic.
kikiKREAM chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
This was great. (: It's definitely going to be added to my favourites. I feel like reading Ripples again too!
kikiKREAM chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
Your story has me in tears, you know. ):
kikiKREAM chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier. (: I really enjoy your story! You write so well and I love the pace of the romance.

By the way, I've found myself looking up possible handkerchiefs to buy in case I want to lend one to someone I'm in love with. lol.