Reviews for Biohazard
mililli chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
I'm enjoying this so far! Saddened that it ends in only 5 more chapters..
mililli chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Very interesting. Loving the plot!
mililli chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
oooooh, sounds exciting!
xXKittzaXx chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
DO I LOVE THIS STORY OR WHAT?
lavenderscribbles chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
that was just simpl ! :D A masterpiece! :D

you are such a great writer, before reading this fic I read your 'Ripples'and it was sooo great too! All the medical knowledge about diseases and chakra... it blew my mind :D

I love the overall story. The plot, the turn of events... magnificent. 5 stars. :D I first thought that Sasuke would save Sakura, like he would find a healing jutsu or perform the forbidden jutsu but I love how it turned out. :D Just one question, who are the remaining Akatsuki members? Just curious :D

please continue writing sweet SasuSaku fics. You make our day complete! :D

-purplesmiley-
Kara no Usagi chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
This is one of my favorite stories, the whole plot was well-done, the character build-up was wonderful, and the somewhat awkward SasuSaku scenes made me squeal like a fangirl. -laughs-

Great job with this!
kyomei chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
awesome story :) loved it. its one of my faves now XD
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
This was very well written, and your portrayal of SasuSaku was realistic.

I enjoyed this fanfic very much. For that, I thank you.

-MP
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
I honestly, I cannot read another chapter without stopping and telling you how simply amazing this chapter it. Not the action, not the suspense, but the content and underlining meanings. Never before have I had to stop in the middle of reading a story because I was so compelled to tell somehow how they truly excelled at something. While I know there are probably chapters after this {I haven't checked yet} and that she has a long recovery, I do believe this is the turning point of the entire story. And you did such a remarkable job at it too!

I wont hesitate to say how incredibly well you built and developed every single character in this story. It amazes me that you were able to create and Show a story that included all the characters and not just a handful. All of the characters are changing and growing, and everyone is effected by all the events the disease brought on, especially onto Sakura. Sasuke's scream, and how he refused to admit he had screamed, was the breaking point and epiphany of his changing because of the stress from the disease in general and what the stress and disease had been doing to Sakura {as well as everything else}. All of her friends reactions, and those close to them, to Sakura's two month life expectancy was incredibly realistic and shown, not told. How everyone reacted {Ino, Naruto, TenTen, and how Shikamaru, Hinata, and Neji comforted them} was accurate, believable to where the point that the reader, that I didn't even think about it until I was trying to explain how well done and simply amazing this chapter {as well as the story up to this point, this chapter just taking the icing, cherry and whipped cream} is, to you. I think I could go on and on but I don't want to burden you too badly by making this too annoyingly long, but with this ability. I do believe you make a great professional writer. For many things including what I've already said, the emotions you evoke in me from the story and countless other things you seem to have perfected. As for now, I'm returning anxiously to read the rest of the story. On a side note, I absolutely love the story explaining how and why Sakura surpassed Tsunade and other medics, why she kept fighting after everyone else had given up. It fits her personality that she would do such a thing for such a reason. Only it fits so well that I, and most readers if not all, don't think about her accomplishing such a feat. Yet, when we hear she's done it, yes we are amazed by her feat but also it comes with the feeling of that it didn't seem out of character for her to do such a thing at all. Her reasoning fit her personality, ambitions, reactions to death, and stubbornness.
Crazycally chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
I'm very inpresed by your medical knowledge or atlest your abillity to fake it. Great story
Shinoburedo chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
Ha! Knew it! I knew it! I know this satisfaction is kinda stupid, but sue me...
Shinoburedo chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
I think I've never reviewed any of your works, but I already read Twisted and Ripples, two SS masterpieces. Anyway, for this story: nice setting, as always very good SS interaction, the narrative flow is magnificently weaved, but I think the end gave away the identity of the patient zero, whom I have my doubts on from the very beginning: it's Sakura, isn't it?
omgsam chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
This is/was/whatever amazing. I love how you write, you're very talented.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Ahhh loved this fic!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
D'aww awkward Sasuke is cute.
834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »