Reviews for Biohazard
Youndime16 chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
That wz a very awesome fanfin! D. R u gonna make a sequal? Cuz u should
Ekun-Asha chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
-Stretches-

Love it.
little.artist chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
Wow...this is such a good story. I know it's been a while since it was completed...but I read the whole thing in one day, so that just shows how addictive it is.

I don't really have any advice for any OOC or whatevers. It's perfect :)
onyx-mix-emerald chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
hi! nice ff here. Very like it..i found it's amazing with plenty details on it, even i have to say sometimes i got confuse for it. Haha. but don't worry, i still think it's amazing.

Oh, anyway, i already read another amazing story you made, "The Ripples".

and Wow. Sorry for not leaving review though, but will do.

and... One thing! why don't you use something like "..-chan","..-kun","teme", "baa-chan", you know, sumthin like that, just to make it sounds (or read) more ... Fun. *just a suggestion*

but still, keep up the good work! .
penstuck chapter 11 . 9/24/2010
You really have a knack in writing. I loved reading Ripples and now Biohazard entertained me as well. Your narration was so effective that I was really feeling Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi's pain when their teammate was fighting for her life. Tear-jerking. It's as if I was feeling their exact sentiments. Team 7 FTW!

You are a bad-ass writer. Keep the FF's coming. :)
crystalwolfberri chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
XD they better!

beautiful story! very intricate with the details, and while I wanted just SasuSaku, I love how you included so many other characters and made the plot so good. :) love it!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
Oh man this was brilliant thank you so much this was a wonderrful read!
Maskedgirl3 chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
I liked this story! actually no...I LOVED IT! _ haha thanks for writing it :)
Maskedgirl3 chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
omg...I was soooo scared! I don't even know why! I LOVE how you write...that sounds weird...but oh well i do! I like the fact that you make sakura sound important and useful and not useless as people say _
delirious0ne chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
this is the second story i have read of yours and i have got to say that this was also soooo good. you are an amazing writer! i couldn't stop reading this story (as well as the other on i've read so far, Ripples). it just reminds me of my favorite medical thrillers. being that i am also a science geek and find epidemiology interesting may have also been factors to my addiction to this story. but still, soo amazing, great job! i am going on to the next story you have written ) see you there haha
always-kh chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
nice. i really had liked everyone's reactions to sakura's being deathly ill. it was good, believable, and moving and my eyes watered.
always-kh chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
oh shit to be conscious and thinking and lucid while all this is going on... that would be the worst. just when things didn't seem like they could get any worse without her dying. it's a bit like a hit to the gut... the impact of the whole thing as complications keep arising. and this is well done.
always-kh chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
about time. at least now maybe she can get some rest. and isn't it supposed to be someone else's chakra used to heal you anyway? so this may be for the best. this story is really well told though. and yes this definitely would give the idea of a weapon.
always-kh chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
it's gonna be sakura the source i mean and she's going to feel really guilty... but where had she gotten it from? hmmm...

Ino nodded, and decided she would try to get some sleep. Granted, it might be difficult with Naruto in the room, but she figured there was no harm in trying, and it wasn't like there was anything else to do. Since this was the isolation wing, she couldn't bring in books or games from her home so she could entertain herself.

"Th-thanks for c-coming, Naruto," Hinata stammered, her cheeks beginning to flush. "It g-gets pretty b-boring in here."

"Really? You don't mind that I'm here?"

Ino rolled her eyes behind her lids.

"N-not at all." Hinata sounded nervous. "I l-like talking to you, N-Naruto."

That was unusually bold for Hinata. Thinking that the semi-couple might be on the verge of some sort of resolution, Ino did her very best to feign sleep.

'I'm deeply asleep, dead to the world, totally oblivious,' she chanted silently. 'Don't mind me, continue to dance around your mutual attraction...'

"Hey, Hinata, you're looking kinda flushed, are you okay?"

Ino resisted the urge to scream in frustration.

-lolz i love ino, i liked all the character's and pov's in this fic actually as they're all cute.
always-kh chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
awesome first chapter, strong character intros and a nice new tension setting start. and a cliffie ending to the chapter of course.
834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »