Reviews for I Can't Help Falling in Love With You
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
wfdkjkjkjdfçujjkjjk
Tiva4ever chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I think it needs more sex detail. But, hey, thats just me. Mabye write a little sequel with more Mr. David DiNozzo was born. He he! You shoulda made Ziva keep her name, that way their sons name would be David David-DiNozzo! It would look halarias on paper!
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Sweet and I like Tiva
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Okay...I'll be honest...the story was OOC, too predictable, and very rushed.

I like the premise of the story, it sounds like it has great potential, it just needs reworking.
greentomatoes2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I dont want to come out to harsh with this and rather as constructive critisizam but it was to short and there wasn't enough description. it was a bit predictible and no offence iv been reading your profile your 21 no? im not revealing my actual age but im quite alot younger than you and you havn't done to much better than me.

ok that did sound a little harsh but i think you have a brilliant potential and i would like to see it used well!
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
“I swear! You can ninja kick my ass if I ever even think of another.” So funny :p

Your stories are always sweet :p
enigma chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
out of character...
spacebound1317 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
awzsoemee!

~B
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Loved it. David DiNozzo. That's a perfect name.
evincis chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Very cute story.

However I think that no on e can convert and become e Jew. You born jewish, you don't become it.

But I really enjoyes you story.
Ziva roxs ur socks chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
EXCELLENT

I LOVE IT

MORE PLEASE
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Cute and fast story.
ncisgirl101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
naw hehe! I love how she points at him and says it's his fault! :P:P Great writing! :P:P You are a very good writer, what is this? your second fiction? the only thing you could improve on is that Gibbs was too nice... aside from that - really well done!

xox Mel