Reviews for Just Friends

Very sweet!
DobbyLivesAgain chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
this was very cute!

i loved it!

you incorporated the song very well :)
asthesunshines chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
lol, just friends totally works for their story!
Correlation chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
OMJ I love this song. *spastic fan moment now over*
coca.cola.916 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
really good fic! i decided to youtube the song and i like that too! nice oneshot!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Oh wow what an awesome fic! What was the song that ran throughout? It was very nice. I loved it!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
"Isn’t he beautiful?" Lily asked no one in particular as she stared at the baby sleeping peacefully in her arms.

"Of course he is. He has your eyes." James replied. "Although, since he does have my hair, I think you should say that he’s handsome. My son will never be called beautiful. He’s not a girl."

Lily just rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She looked back down at the sleeping baby. "When you grow up, I hope you’re just as handsome as Daddy." She paused and the baby yawned sleepily. "But that had better be the only thing you get from him."

James sighed dramatically and put his hand over his heart. "You wound me, Lilyflower. I wasn’t that bad when we were in school."

Lily rose an eyebrow. "I think all those late hours at the office are starting to take their toll on you. I really don’t want to have to start listing all of your various offences. Besides," She glared at James and clutched her baby closer to her, "I don’t want to poison poor Harry’s ears, talking about pranking people and all of that other stuff."

roflmao. Fantastic story, Margar. And, now I expect to see that new story you were talking about. I loved it. Very fluffy. lol.

Anyway, sorry I didn't read it earlier. I was going to read it this morning but my Mom forced me to clean...dundundun...the basement. It still doesn't even look like any work was done on it despte the hours we spent down there. I swear cleaning that place has to violate child labor laws or something. It's definitly unsafe working conditions considering everything I had to climb over.

Anyway, I adored the story. And, I can't wait for the next story so, hurry up.
liz22463 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
i think this would have been better if it wasn't a song fic. the song in question was sort of nasally and whiny.
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
aw that's soo cute! hehe I love that!

Arya
knockturnalley7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
aw really cute!

i hope you upload soon, another chapter of rewritting history or that when Ginny got to the past and take care of Harry... and talking about something else... I have just published my first english story! i hope you read them!

see ya!
Hannahble chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
i thought it was very sweet
potterluverella chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i love it! it's really cute!
cherryblossom1500 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That waz an awesome story!

The story fits the song.
TVBum chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i liked it although it seems that its all over in one chapter.

make sure you get your facts right before you right about them because Professer Dumbledore wasnt headmaster when Lily and James were at hogwarts, it was Professer Dippett.

Well done for the first chapter. Please continue and fix up mistakes!