Reviews for Some of Us
Mischiefer chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
awwww D:
freefall-gypsy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Bwaaaah *Cries* this is sooo sad Matt is my Fave Character and while i like seeing him hurt wether it be emotionally or phisically, heck i like him near death but for him to actually die. . . *Cries* Please,please,please... do an anternate ending for this story...

I'll even tell you a joke D

Near, Mello and Matt come to the Taskforce headquaters and meet up with L and Watari and the rest when Matt looks at Light he covers his eyes with a shreik

"What's Wrong Matt" L asked.

Matt replied with "I've got Photo-senstive eyes." XD
Bubbly Brains chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww, poor Mattie!

Oh well, Mello has Near now! Yayz!

:D
Axcent chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oh, well that's great. Now I'm crying. This is terribly mean, catching me in the original state I was in, giving me a beautiful and sad song to listen to, and then killing my baby...

I really loved this fic. I really did. Don't listen to me, I condradict myself regularly. I did love it... I loved it in a strange way, not because it made me laugh or smile, but because it made me feel, and for that, I give you many stars, because I love it. Just been moved over here... can I get a drink? A tissue, maybe? A tissue would be nice... *sniff* The terrible reality of the ending shattered me.

This is an old fic, I doubt you'll ever read this review, but I'm dropping it in anyway. I mean, yeah... typing makes my eyes dryer.
Fairylust chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Poor Matt! Could ya sequel thid to where like he gets saved? NO, yes? Pwease!

Poor, poor Matty!

Poor Mello, he lost his Matty and will probably try to kill Near to get revenge!

:'(
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I hate you! Your freakin' story made me cry! ;_;
Via Delacrux chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I might hate Mello for this in the future, hurting Matt like that. But I was glad he reached out for him at the least. I don't really hate him right now. I'm going to stop crying now. I love you.
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I cried. Nice fic
Galaxy The Element Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Man, that was depressing yet really beautiful. It taught Mello that being obsessed with being number one, being in front of Near, that he didn't realize he had bee number one to the person right behind him, he always had been. Because he didn't see that, he lost that person. Bravo!
emeliiaaa chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
*speechless* ... That was so amazingly heartbraking.

Now i'm just listening to that song, really sad.

Wow, I really get into these stories. Not good.

I really liked that, even though i'm basically crying.
Dementra chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
it's bittersweet, nice work
Jess chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
-sniffle- i feel like such a lightweight i was reading this and trying not to cry at the same time at first i was crying for matt then in the end i was crying for mello
Smileygal3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
-crying-

Thats sad...seriously really sad. :'( I'm gonna go mope in my tears now. xD
sammich chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
drjwanwjfdl. I usually don't read M-rated or angsty stories. But this one was really good. I even cried a little at the end. Poor Matto D':*slaps Mello* good job.
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
My heart stopped... you made my heart stop!

Ah, this was so sad! Especially the end... Mello should have caught him! He really did love him! Matt wasn't second!

But man, did I want to KILL Mello. How the hell could he think sleeping with Near was okay? Gah! Anyway, I absolutely loved this, definitely a favorite. -