Reviews for Lets not say goodbye and say we did
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Your fucking annoying me. Put those fucking authors notes in the damn chapters when you have ideas instead of making people think that your crazy ass actually posted a god damn chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
I think this story is great! Don't let others cut you down. Do what you want and write what you want!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Okay, this story is pretty good, but I seriously can't stop laughing at the caps lock xD SO MUCH YELLING
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Dude good for you! Stand up for what you like!/love I'm loving this story :)
TheSalvatoreGirl4eva chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
is there a reason this chapter is in caps. lock? i couldn't he;p but read it loudly in my head... just saying...
cold kagome chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
awwwwwe..
cold kagome chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
omg poor sammy . .awwwe love how protective dean./... lol
cold kagome chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
awwwe... poor sammy awwwwe o,p oh dean went after him.. awwwe so sweet
Howlingwolf666 chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
You want to know something? This is the third story of yours that I've put on alert, because the three that I've read have all been amazing and I hope you will update them all soon!
auerlia chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
love it plz update soon
diesedame chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
hey. you should change the words in this chapter. they are all in BOLD. i felt like i was shouting out the whole chp. lol. i hope to see an update soon(:
brokenangelwings16 chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
plz keep wrting
writer29 chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
I like this fic and I'm glad your sharing it, and I def hope you update soon cause it's great. Great job!
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Please update soon!
monster under the bed chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
dude your writing sucks. my eyes feel like they're going to bleed. And the characters are totally ooc. and you can say that it's au so of course it's going to be different, but if your not going to keep anything but the names the same, then you may as well write in a different fandom.