Reviews for What Hard Is
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I really liked it, although I prefer their realationship as we see it on the show there's something comforting knowing that Sara would fight for her family even after everything, I like it :)
feakinlove chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
oh yeah...this needs a prequel. i enjoyed grissom and sara conversations. reminds me of my great grandparents. looking forward to more of this when you find the time.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Sara was talking to her daughter.
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is a nice story. You paint a beautiful picture of a long, solid marriage.

One negative though. While I am sure you created a beautiful AU in your head, the drawn out description of where all the kids are now is extraneous to the story you're trying to tell here. For a good chunk of the beginning you just list out facts - names, marital status. I recommend cutting that to focus on the point of the story that marriage is hard but worth it.
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Great job :)
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
oh its beautiful! lovely chapter!
PurplePopple chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
The summary sounded interesting but the story felt like a bit of a let down. The timeline you have makes no sense. March 1994 with a pregnancy while Sara was working on her Masters and Gil was working in Minneapolis? I love AU as much as the next person but canon pretty much implies Sara was done with or nearly done with her degree when she and Grissom met in California. That isn't really established in the story as to why it should be like this.

Also, the bold was distracting.

If you want to write original fiction, write original fiction. If you want to write fan fiction, remember the source and reflect back on it and build on canon.