Reviews for Caught
AnisoulJ93 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
cool story. The reason Launch is paired up with Tien, if no one's told you yet, is also the reason for her disappearance between the dragonball and dragonball z series. The way it was explained is that when Tien left, Launch apparently chased after him, having fell for him. She eventually finds Tien training by a waterfall, and she's seen again drinking her sorrows away after Tien gets killed in the Saiyan saga. She's not really seen after that though, just makes short cameo appearances. I love explaining things XD
Cottoncandy101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I also happen to have sour cream pringles next to me too. o.o
Leelo Forever chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
as you can tell, i've been reading your stories. you do so much with very little writing! love your one shots, I'm going to head over and read more. Thanks!
Arglefumph chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Yay for Launch!
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Hi there,

Did I ever tell you that the name change is cool?

Sorry, for not getting back to you on the "offering you critique on your profile' thing. I have exams going on at the moment -_-; (shoot me now). God only Knows how I managed to churn out a fic...

/" Lychee Street and Green Tea "/ Don't think I didn't spot that_~

I enjoyed this. It was very funny

I also like the fact that you had Videl garner such fighting prowess. Dodging bullets? That would be so cool

MVS (I don' know if you know her. Son?) and I were saying that Toriyama held out on us because we never see a catfight!

I would LOVE to see Videl

Anyway, back to your fic;

I'm happy because is this is probably as close as we can get to Videl fighting a Z girl

There aren't many G/V fics that incorporate Launch in a plausible way so kudos to you for managing it

I think the rating's completely fine; don't worry about it.

Take care,

dbz-lover91
oh-puckernuts chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I agree when you see that Launch is too much ignored, the sneezing always scares Roshi and Krillin, but perhaps 1 scary woman (#18) at Kame-island is the limit. Perhaps I'll give Launch a small role in my fic.
death21337 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Yeah, I liked the beginning, but it felt strange that the main character sort of switched from Videl to Lunch. I think the scene with Bulma and Lunch could stand alone rather than being part of this one-shot.

This story is actually pretty tame compared to some others that are K-rated, so lowering it from T to K should be fine.
lika chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i like your story, it was funny, but i don't really know if you just tried to make Lunch appear or a Gh/Vi story...

I'd love to read another of your Gh/vi stories, I think this one got potential, but you focused too much on Lunch..

keep up the good work