Reviews for Linger
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
It's perfect! Short and sweet! I wonder why you criticize you're own writing . If you this is not so good, I wonder what you would call my writing... Trash? lol kidding! Nice job! :)
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Hibari x I-pin is very cute. As is this fic. (I was shocked at how strikingly Hibari resembled Fon... or maybe it's the other way around. Though Fon looks gentler.)

.moose
DerangedCalling chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I so wish this is what happened too
Hibari and Ipin forever chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
YES! a Hibari/Ipin fanfic, thanks for writing this! Wish there was more Hibari/Ipin fanfics :\
aisha89 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
hey, great beginning! i love this pairing...plz update soon!
Satar chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
thank you for finally writing a fic that focuses on hibari and i-pin, i have to say ive been intrigued by these 2 ever since she gave him that chocolate..anyways i cant wait to see what you have planned out!
Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
KYA! *Dies of happiness* We need more of these fanfics!
E.M. Nemesis chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Good Lord, xxkoffexx-will the madness end? XD

You've been overworking yourself! What is this, the fifth one in the past week? Haha!

Well, I can't say I prefer HibarixI-pin to LamboxI-pin ( I know, I know-how original, eh?), but this was quite cute. Hibari's a sweetheart deep down, and you captured that hidden concern he showed for I-pin. Also ... augh! I'm running out of compliments, xxkoffeexx! You're too good for words, and that's the end of it. But seriously, slow down (not really)! XP
Garowyn chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I'm glad you found the experience invigorating. :D Great work here! I feel kind of sorry for I-Pin (and envious, ha, ha), but I really enjoyed reading this.
nekoneko00 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
definitely Hibari x IPin all the way!~

I'm looking forward to the next chapter/other Hibari x IPin fics of yours!~