Reviews for dot hack Sunshine's Story
Sorefan chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
You should continue.
AnimeManiac90 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Cool chapter. The seed of jealousy is planted. It is cool you put black rose in. I wasn' t sure if you would. As of now this story is going to my favorites. Congratulations. You've managed to impress me. Well, bye Sunshine!

Your faithful reader,

AnimeManiac90 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I do think you could have made this chapter slightly better, but it was still a pretty good chapter. Wouldn't it be awsome if 'the world' was real. THAT WOULD BE AWSOME! Sorry, I had choclate this morning. Well, bye!

Your new reader,

AnimeManiac90 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This wasn't bad at all, and I was actually chuckling at the 'playing' part because it was a little cheesy. I don't think there has been enough evidence to accuse snshine of being a Mary sue yet. She actually sounds really hot. Sorry if that sounded weird. Well, keep writing and bye!

Your new reader,

Xamey chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Xamey from Justdubs here :) I like it, the playing scene was a bit much but youve left me hanging now and i want to know what happens next so far im liking it :P
iceredrose chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Not until chapter six? well you better get writing kiddo. I love your stories as always. Sorry it's taking me so long to read some stuff. college is more work than you might think it is. But i still love all you guys and think of you often! .
The master MJ chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
yo it me it ok u take long but will there be a KiteXBlackRoseXOC?iam up for that but its up too u and iam adding it to my fav list hope u update soon
wind of the spirit king chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
Hehe, humorous. I enjoyed this. I must say the character Sunshine was done well. She actually seems like a character Cyber Connect and BandaiNamco would make. Look forward to more. Hope you read my two .hack stories if you haven't.
WriterFaerie chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
MHAHAH! First review~~! o

For this chapter anyway...But no matter!

I lurved this chapter, even if the dark/cool dreams with Aura aren't in this one. It's full of yummy romance! And funny-ness...Can't believe you'd think Kite was a cyber-er...He's much too nice XD.

Ugh, Blackrose, love her character, hate her personality. Shoula made her more mean, cuz she sucks. Jk. I'm tired, don't listen to me.

Anyway the point is good job! One thing that caught my attention is that your mom hasn't complained about your computer use..that's unrealitic-ish. Every one's parents complain about computer use.

Give me the paper..soon-ish. I need to finsh my story soon..'fore a rabid fan massacres me...heck that fan might even be you. Lol. Awesome-sauce job!.
wind of the spirit king chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Pretty good so far. I don't normally like stories that change what the main relationship is(Except HaseoXAlkaid), but yours I liked. update soon please.
AutumnKrystal chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
This sory is pretty cute. Keep writing ok?
iceredrose chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
GREATNES! OH ITS SO EXITING! Im glad you used yourself because it makes a very interesting character. I've wanted to use you as inspiration for a character of my own but im too depressing to do you any justice. an d hey. im in your fourth period class. -pouts-
WriterFaerie chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
The master MJ chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
hey where u been come back plz i love this story plz come back T_T
iceredrose chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
dude! totally loves it! but where is the second chappie? it needs to be put up! I'm inlove!