Reviews for Beaten
Taronil chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Alright, I love your Aizen/Gin stories so much, I'll simply have to go and read them all now. I do love fluffy stories, and this was definitely my cup of tea as far as that goes.

"All right. Next year I'll change my birth date to one that sucks less, how about that?"

That just absolutely killed me. I could so picture Aizen saying that, and he totally has the power to change the day he was born. If anyone can do it, Aizen can. XD

Anyways, great job! Off to read more of your stories!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Lovely, so lovely 3
masterwolf1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i like it
EasternSunflower chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
"being beaten by a batch of butter-based batter baffled and bothered him." Now that, is the best toungue twister ever created.
Doc Scratch chapter 1 . 2/16/2009

Man, the fact that you made them so damn adorable while keeping them miraculously in character... PERFECT.

Definitely faving this.
GrimmjowIchigoforever chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
AW SO SWET! My god its the sweetest! Pouting Gin! favfav
HaneGaNai chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
definatelly cute

thanks for sharing.
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I can definitely see Gin whining like
Rosemarykiss chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*pats Gin the head* you did your best(_)
The Lady Morana chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
So I was just going through your stories looking for one to read, and this was so cute! It made me laugh.

sinful ang3l chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
this is so cute
Genkai Lady chapter 1 . 4/29/2008

Honestly, I didn't want to get into this pairing. At all.

But see, I love Gin. I love him deeply. He is creepy and evil and smart and funny and snappy and lazy and a little smirky bitch. He's also quite handsome.

And see, I love Aizen. The mom-glasses from the 80s and the sugar-coated smile were *so* well done that you know when he was a little devil spawn- I mean child- he spent hours perfecting that non-threatening look to fool his future subordinates. He also probably spent hours making reiatsu hair gel that would instantly slick his hair back during his first and most magnificent (and villainous and devilishly sexy) exist.

So how could I not love both at the same time?

This was adorably well-written, and of course Gin would be amazingly bad at baking (you know he whined petulantly in his special dialect at the batter the whole time), and of course Aizen would have some great almost-too-over-the-top-but-totally-fits-his-personality kind of line at the end.

So dammit, yes, this was cute, this was sexy, this was totally great.

sommar chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
"the idea of being beaten by a batch of butter-based batter baffled and bothered him." LOL XD

so cute! I can actually see Gin moping away in the floor :D
DiePi chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Next year I'll change my birth date to one that sucks less
Thaurn chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aw Gin is so cute being all pouty.

And Aizen being all lovy-dovy - wanting to make sweet sweet love to Gin. Haha. It's nice to see both characters in a different mood than in your other stories.

Nice job!