Reviews for Ever, Ever After?
WICKEDLYENCHANTED chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
I loved this story! I think you should write one based on Nancy and Edward...That would be awesome.
nomiann chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
great story! continue please!
beth1814 chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
that is so sad and now robert will have to comfort her and make her feel safe. please update soon!
prindragon chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
Thank you for the clarifications on chapter 8. That clears up all of those questions I had.

Oh, man. This was a tough chapter to take because of what happened to Giselle. You weren't kidding when you said that disaster was about to strike. She'd only just been introduced to the concept of sex and then her virginity was forcefully taken from her. She's got to be in a bad state, mentally, and this would take a long time to recover from. Robert's got some hard times ahead, too. Depending on how you have Giselle react to him, things are going to get a lot rockier for both of them before they get better. And I don't have any idea how you're going to have Morgan react, too, seeing her "mom" suffering.

Thanks for the chapter. I definitely plan to keep reading. Post the next one soon!
WorldsApartx chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
thanks for all the reviews.. i have slightly adjusted chapter eight so it makes more sense.

i have put the next chapter up and im working on chapter ten. keep the reviews coming, they are very much appreciated.. if you stop submitting i will have to close my story quicker than planned..

thanks,

lucy

p.s im english so some spelling is different!
prindragon chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
I'm a bit confused by parts of this section. What happened to James, Thomas, and Flora? Morgan was acting as if something menacing was attacking them, yet there's absolutely no curiosity from any of the adults as to what happened to the other kids or what the menacing person/thing was. I would have expected Robert or, more appropriately Edward, to check himself or to send soldiers to the tower to check out what happened to the other children.

Second, why is Morgan sleepy? One second she's scared out of her wits, the next she's falling asleep. The adrenaline flow would have kept her alert. She likely would have demanded that the adults do something to save the other three kids.

Thirdly, Robert's rage doesn't quite make sense. He's having a wonderful romantic dance with his love one minute and the next, he's mad at both of his girls and pulling them back to the wishing well. While wanting to go back to New York makes sense somewhat, I wouldn't expect him to be mad in the midst of a possible emergency situation. Also if his main goal is to make sure the girls make it back to New York safely with a possible attacker on the loose, I would have expected Robert to hang back until Giselle and Morgan jumped in first.

I do like the reception that Robert got from Giselle when she finally recognized him. He's her true love and true knight, always around to catch her when she fall! I like that sentiment. The dance was also very romantic with Robert not caring what anyone else thought while he basically romanced Giselle on the dance floor.

On Edward still being in love with Giselle, that was totally unexpected. When I saw the title of the chapter, I was expecting just about anyone else. Why would Edward expect Giselle to be receptive to any wooing since they'd already been engaged and she chose Robert? The true love's kiss should also serve to warn him off. However, it could be interesting to see him woo her. It'd also be interesting to see how Giselle reacts. I feel bad for Nancy. She thought she had her happily ever after with Edward.

Post the next chapter soon!
DimmDimms chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
Please keep updating!
princess-of-sweets chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
I really liked this story, Enchanted is one of my favorite movies.
prindragon chapter 7 . 5/6/2008
Giselle's knight in shining armor came through! It's a nice touch that it's Robert who gets to save the damsels instead of Edward.

The only complaint I have is that you left it as a cliffhanger. I was hoping to see Giselle's reaction to when she finds out her true love saved them. I guess I'll just have to wait until the next part. ;)
Michaela Martin chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
Interesting so far. I'll have to keep reading as yo post.
prindragon chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
Oh boy. Giselle could have woken Robert up to ask his permission seeing as he was there. I get the feeling he's going to be jumping down a sewer pretty soon. I somewhat doubt Giselle and Morgan will make it home by dinner.
SammieSpy chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
This chpter was cute. I love that Morgan went with her, thats perfect!
Michaela Martin chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
Oh boy. Two girls are in big big trouble when they get back.
Ryan T. Morris chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
Interesting ending to the chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next..
prindragon chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
I hope when Giselle says she wants to go home that she doesn't mean Andalasia. That would be sad. But perhaps Robert and Morgan can go with her? If he loves her, he'd follow her anywhere if it meant she'd be happy.

So how did Giselle get her problem of low blood sugar in the first place? I'm a bit unsure about a Giselle that can't take care of herself. She may be naive about the real world but she's definitely not stupid.

I'd love to see what follows. Update soon.