Reviews for Unneeded
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
More?
jewelshinely chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Really really like this story. Just retread it. Please please update soon.
Mikhyel chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I like Jayne's new crewmates, and I'm always glad to see Jayne get some respect. I hope that Inara gets off her high horse, though.
spinster chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Ohhh - this is moving so slowly. Write faster please. I really like the story. I like how Jayne's new posse parallels Serenity, but without Mal's psychosis dragging them down. But then therein turns the tale. Great job!
Dark-Syaoran chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Stories like these always interest me. Jayne leaving Serenity - it has a certain attractiveness to it. Out of all the crew, he really is the only one post-movie who would probably realistically leave.

I also enjoy how you are developing Jayne and Inara's relationship. It isn't often done in stories, simply because there is barely any interaction to speak of in canon - none of which is an actual conversation.

It was a good stage setter and showed just how poor their relationship actually is compared to the rest of the crew.

Anyway, I look forward to more.
paganpunk2 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
I can't express how much I am enjoying this story. I look forward to updates, no matter how long they take you!
basaltone chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Thanks for the update. I am curious at to where this is heading. Happy writing.
Brandywine00 chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Seriously loving this whole series! Just fantastic!

Excellent show of Jayne caring for his Serenity family, despite having a wonderful new crew who truly appreciates him. I think Inara's spitefulness toward him is well done without overdoing. Of course she's pissed, but if she knew the whole story, would her ire be at Jayne or at Mal? Mal knows he wronged Jayne, and now is paying the consequences. Unfortunately, so is the rest of the crew. Can't wait to see how this all pans out! Keep it coming!
Kristafied chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
I like how you're writing Jayne in this story, and I like that you deal with the gray area in good people/bad people. Well written, as usual, too.
ljm chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
You write very well badkarma00. A good and enjoyable story.
alisosia chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
so sweet of Jayne taking care of his 2 families

thanks for the new chapter
jane0904 chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
I love how you've got Inara so snooty. I wonder if Mal's going to let her get away with it for long, though? And River talking to Jayne was perfect - no matter what, Serenity's crew is still his family, just like Matty and his Ma, so of course he'd want to help them out. He might have left home, but still ... Great stuff, Bad!
debbieja chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
How much do I want to give Kaylee a hug. She is so sweet, and cute even in her anger. Inara really should get a grip and see that her attitude is not helping anything. I'm surprised and pleased that Jayne chose to give Serenity part of his earnings. That was a really sweet thing for him to do given how things ended, but telling of the kind of man he is.
Freyalyn chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
I do like the way you play in the Serenity sandpit. I shall enjoying reading this as it progresses...
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Huh...not quite the meeting between crews I was expecting from you, badkarma00, but I gotta say Jayne's behaviour definitely shines up as the man we know he could be/is.

Inara's bitchy behaviour, while understandable as River says, was an intriguing twist on things...usually it's Mal being the utter twat about apparent abandonment of Serenity by Jayne in these kinds of stories ;)

Superb stuff once again!