Reviews for The White Winged Angel
I love it
Alie-yaoi chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
I like
cookies5529 chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
That's an end that I can't say that I saw it coming. O.o I mean, I sort of thought they were about to tell Malfoy's relatives...not jump back into the future. Shows what I know.
thewolf74 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
LOL I love the way this story ended. I love this story. The plot was very good and very well played out.
Hero Dean chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
that funny , I love this story , love its hard to find these days, please update

3 3

yours truly hero
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
very good!
Basill chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
I read this story once, a long time ago, but never got the chance to finish it. im glad to find it once again. It was well done.
bluekitnaru chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
good story only could you stop with the books and letters i mean one occasunly is good but that miny makes me not wont to read the letter missing out on some infomation its a grate story but more reaction from harry and more day to day things would be good
Snuffles chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
I absolutely adore this story! it was a tad rushed, but otherwise perfect!
delia cerrano chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Was a little confusing at first but really enjoyed it. Very original plot.
paskinmath chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
That was a wonderful and sweet story. Thank you.
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I'm sad that you made it so obvious as to what the big secret is. I guess I'll just have to content myself with finding out how they got to that point.
Bast14 chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
I loved the end, it was perfect.
Vendori chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I am only at the first chapter so far but is mrs Malfoy a seer? That would explain the comment and stuff, just had to throw that out there but otherwise good story so far! Cant wait to read more!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.