Reviews for The White Winged Angel
Jissy2013 chapter 14 . 6/28
love it this story is so good and also sweet _ :)
Jissy2013 chapter 13 . 6/28
so funny _
Jissy2013 chapter 12 . 6/28
love it
Jissy2013 chapter 9 . 6/28
love it :)
Ani Mei chapter 14 . 5/5
I find this to be a very unique and interesting premise. I wonder how the rest of the wizarding world will react.
I also wonder if Draco and real Harry had the same canon relationship. If so, it must have been tough to be Draco knowing that's your parent, but not really. There are some minor spelling and grammar errors, it's especially jarring in the letters that Lucius writes to Harry because I see him as very polished and educated.
Arcangelos chapter 14 . 4/15
I really loved this story, its shorter than most of the stories I've read but still wonderful.
Jasper's sister chapter 6 . 3/21
I love it
Alie-yaoi chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
I like
Lyrasloon chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
That's an end that I can't say that I saw it coming. O.o I mean, I sort of thought they were about to tell Malfoy's relatives...not jump back into the future. Shows what I know.
thewolf74 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
LOL I love the way this story ended. I love this story. The plot was very good and very well played out.
Hero Dean chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
that funny , I love this story , love its hard to find these days, please update

3 3

yours truly hero
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
very good!
Basill chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
I read this story once, a long time ago, but never got the chance to finish it. im glad to find it once again. It was well done.
bluekitnaru chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
good story only could you stop with the books and letters i mean one occasunly is good but that miny makes me not wont to read the letter missing out on some infomation its a grate story but more reaction from harry and more day to day things would be good
Snuffles chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
I absolutely adore this story! it was a tad rushed, but otherwise perfect!