Reviews for The White Winged Angel
StarKurama chapter 14 . 8/11
sweet! that was awesome! i loved it
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 14 . 7/31
Jaja harry es genial! Ame tu fic y realmente me asusto cuando leí q luc se caaana con cissa felizmente fue harry suplantándola.
Mr. HufflePup Potter chapter 14 . 6/22
the last chalte made me scream "OH YES YES FUCK YES YES YES" but very softly since my parents are asleep OH MY LORD GOOD SHIT
Your Story chapter 1 . 4/11
Well played Duochanfan. Well played :)
Please-Delete-Me-9052560 chapter 14 . 4/11
What a great cute story I so enjoy reading that.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
This is a brilliant little story that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading.
thebloodlust23 chapter 14 . 9/30/2016
OH MY GODS! THis has to be one of the best storys I have ever read. This was sold incredible I mean wow. About halfway through i figured it out. Sent me for a loop at first but then i was like. "Oh yea." Wow i mean i caint ever right now. It was soo good.
delete-account-please-7552363 chapter 14 . 2/19/2016
Whoo this was a really great story I enjoy reading it a lot.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
francamente me enamoro este fanfic! en algunos sentidos de risa, otros de tristeza y otros de asombro de como pensaste en el drama ;D
gracias por escribirlo! me enamoro esta pareja lucius/harry :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
I think that this might possibly be the only Lucius/Harry fic that I will evr be able to read and actually enjoy!
Jissy2013 chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
love it this story is so good and also sweet _ :)
Jissy2013 chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
so funny _
Jissy2013 chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
love it
Jissy2013 chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
love it :)
Ani Mei chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
I find this to be a very unique and interesting premise. I wonder how the rest of the wizarding world will react.
I also wonder if Draco and real Harry had the same canon relationship. If so, it must have been tough to be Draco knowing that's your parent, but not really. There are some minor spelling and grammar errors, it's especially jarring in the letters that Lucius writes to Harry because I see him as very polished and educated.