Reviews for Burrowing Innocence
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
loved bill and ginny
Nicole Peverell chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Such an adorable little Weasley family get-together, or at least that's how I see it as.
I love Bill and Ginny fanfics but there doesn't seem to be enough of them in that category.
I can't wait to read more!
nayin chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
oh i love this story...wish i got a big brother
LittleLilyLuna1456 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hey I loved it! :)
KMH1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love the relationship between Bill and Gin. :) Your ff certainly fits what I would have imagined. Thanks for sharing
cutecumbers chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Cute! Loved it!(:
Feff chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I just found this. What a wonderful treat!

Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
its so cute! It's one of those stories that make you feel all happy and do something nice. Please write another chapter or two! I love stories like that.

toskin chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very cute. I haven't read many stories that involve Bill and Ginny interactions at that age. So Bill would only be about 14, right? Would like to see more chapters if you have them in you.
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I got a perfect image of tiny Ginny in Ron's too-big gear, the perfect story :D i loved it so much
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aww I really liked that. Just goes to show why Bill is her favourite. Great little story. I can just imagine Mrs Weasley's reaction to seeing Ginny covered in dirt after falling off the broom
TillTheLastRoseDies chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I really like this, along with Fantastical Truths, but I had a question. How old is Bill in this?
zoner04 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aw it's so cute! I loved it :]

And I read your info and I'm looking forward to an update on Fantastical Truths cause it's amazing!
st chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
A really nice one-shot! It was truly like looking through a 4 year old Ginny's mind. The characterization (esp. of Bill and Ginny) was very good. Percy looking over others and Forge terrorizing Ron...just fits their character from the books. Demonstrating the quidditch moves on the ground...very sweet. I'm curious now. Did JKR write those quidditch controls in 'Quidditch through the ages'? I better have a look at it soon.
LovesReading2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
That was so good, I can see Ginny with mud streaked across her face and clothes laughing in the sun. I like this idea of yours and can't wait to read more.