Reviews for Confusion and Betrayal
hula-hoopscake chapter 1 . 3/29
I was crying I was so scared for the relationship! It ended so sweet though y
Both thumbs up!
TemariNara chapter 1 . 3/13
AAHAHAHAHHA! Friggen hilarious! I couldn't srop laughing!
M chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Whhhhhaaaaaaatttttttttttttt thhhhee fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk! What hmmmm
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I'm crying this story is so freaking GOLD!
VeryBoredSoul chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I love this! So much! XD
Merley chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
OH MY GOD! THIS IS HILARIOUS. Okay so I'M SUPPOSED to be sleeping right now, but instead I'm up reading KakaIru fanfics.. For a second I was nervous because I really hate cheating fics ... WELL MORE SO WHEN IT INVOLVES MY OTP'S, THOUGH IT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T READ IT. AND I'M GLAD I READ THIS ONE. THE NERVOUSNESS WAS GONE AFTER A WHILE ONCE I GOT TO SEE KAKASHI'S CONFUSION, 'CHEAT, CHEAT, WHAT?' I WAS LIKE YEEEES, HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT IRUKA IS TALKING ABOUT! But wait, Iruka said he saw him so how could that be..? BUT KAKASHI WAS STILL CONFUSED, SO ACES! AND THEN THE ACTUAL REASON... LOL, IRUKA YOU SNEAKY TEACHER! Man, it got pretty sexy in the end. I think my favorite thing about all of this, if i had to choose with a gun pointed at my head(because honestly i love everything about this story!), I got to say i really love the epilogue particularly that last line. made me laugh so loud that i think i might have woken up my dad, uh oh. oh it's so worth it, this is definitely one of my favorite stories and I'M SO HAPPY I CAME ACROSS IT!
RykaRyquni17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Your right author, KAKABAKA NEEDS TO STOP TELLING EVERYONE BOUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE. Hopefully he wont know i said that...
Kakashi: I HEARD EVERY WORD
jutie 363 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
End very funny
Angelus chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
genius..! but it would be better with some more details on this "torture" regime... *sad pervy face*
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
hahaha. just love it! hehehe. just love how Kakashi told Iruka to run for his life. so considertate of Kakashi. ;)
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
poor naruchan :(
XLightningX chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Lool that was fun :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hilarious ending!
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh wow! Even I was shocked and confused and wondering why Iruka was so angry. I was also "What the hell!' When Iruka asked Kakashi how it was.

Oh man, that confusion was so funny xD Thought it was absolutely hilarious. Talk about jumping straight into angst and then diving into humour xD The genres you picked for this fiction was perfect. In the right order too )

Amazing work. Really enjoyed it hahaha.

I think Iruka would make incredible actor xD
Lenea89 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
IN the beginnig i really believed that Iruka thought Kakashi cheated on him! The twist was freaking fabulous.