Reviews for His for a month
Lukalukageno chapter 8 . 6/3
PLS UPDATE!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
can we have an ending,please?
Miku tQm chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
Continueeeeeeee
kisskissfallinlove92 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
You sure did put in more detail in your writing compared to the other author. I enjoyed it and didn't think you ruined it at all. Haha hope you read this and continue it some day!
magi chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
i think you did great keep writing and good luck
I love the 8th chapter
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
*Transforms to Godzilla* Please update!
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
When Hinata opened the bag revealing the diamonds... I was like... HOLY... SHIT.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hello, I love this story but as you can see it is 17-12-13, I hope that you'll continue.
bye :)
Lady Siri chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
na you did a good job just hopes the story ends soon yay lol im crazy
domolove19 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I really hope you keep on updating. Nice work on the last chapter.
Hi chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Great Chap!
Anouk Chizatz chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Love it...I still wonder why you haven't finished it. :/ Anyways amazing nevertheless.
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Are you going to continue?
I recently found out that u were continuing the story and I was so glad, but could you PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
bluemaniac chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
first, forgive me for my bad english, grammar or tenses, 'couse its not my mother lenguage. but i hope you can understand what im trying to say.

well, as far as i read it, i LOVE it. the story is flowing on its own and without hurried. just keep up the good work. make it with more of 'action scene' than a 'description', because my eyes wont start reading a sentences if its not a dialogue.

Did you ever thinking about changing the rated? ;)

What? i'm just askin'... *pervertedFace*

anyway, update soon!

fave this!
dire musaera chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Not bad, although the sentence long paragraphs make for a choppy read. You don't have to describe all the small actions.

I'm also not entirely convinced of her feelings about Naruto or Sasuke and the fear and urgency she had in the previous chapters isn't conveyed as well.