Reviews for Elevator love
ClareTaylor1983 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
fliip chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Haha, this is pretty realistic to how I think it would go down in true NCIS-style. All-knowing Gibbs.
TotalCitron chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Perfect, love ziva in that, hilarious!
Snipergal7 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
All in all, it was a pretty decent story. Funny too! I enjoyed it pretty much. It had a good plot line, the characters were developed very well, and the storyline ran pretty smoothly. A job very well done. However, I would like to point out a few minor things you could edit.

First of all, you kept using the noun "women". Women is the plural form of the noun woman. If you were referring to Ziva alone, you should have used "woman" instead of "women".

Second, you mistakenly wrote that Ziva was leaning against the "raining" in the elevator. I believe the word you meant to say was "railing".

And lastly, you need to work a bit on your punctuation. If you don't use the commas and periods where they belong, you will have a lot of run-on sentences, which you did. Run-on sentences can make stories difficult to read and understand, and you don't want your story to be difficult, especially since it's such a good one.

It's only a matter of a little tweaking here and there and you will have a sure winner here. I believe you have great talent and even more potential. Keep at it!
draco122 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
o god that was good very very good. Anyway nice job.

00tiva0jisbon00 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That was a good story!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
it was a good one thanks
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
It could be worse and why did Gibbs give them a knowing look? Did it happen to him and Jenny perhaps?
SummerKnightly chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Amazing. My head was in my hands when Gibbs walked in and had me laughing out loud. The last line is genius
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
lol Gibbs knows everything he proved that the day he took ALL of zivas weapons thanks for keeping him real lol
SilenceIsPreferable chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
ha haha

that was really funny!
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
very nice, lol, i like how its in Tony POV
Vani88 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Great chapter...please add more... cant wait to read what happens next...
ncisaddict89 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
you think Gibbs would know but he didnt know about Jimmy and Lee hahah

great job love it
EnglishChocolate chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Well the button is more purple then blue i'd say...but anyways, I really liked this one. We just got recoil last night so i'm a bit buzzed so this was a nice read. Hot even without the sex. :)