Reviews for Reconnecting
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
You gotta love a good fixit story! One thing I would comment on is that you keep switching from past to present tense randomly and it's very distracting. Other than that, GREAT concept and I way look forward to reading the rest of it!
lilliwhite chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Hi, if you're still out there somewhere I just want to let you know I've found your story randomly, read and enjoyed it.

I liked how you managed to let them working out their problems. A lot of good ideas involved here. No detailed explainations or deep hidden reasons for what went wrong with them, not to much to mull over, no extended talks, yelling-matches, not lots of tears but thoughtful actions to get it straight again bit by bit.

Thanks for writing. I have had fun.
Liz86000 chapter 9 . 12/25/2008
I'm glad Luke got his head out of his... well, you know, and got things right again! Great fic! :)
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
Love it, Luke being so standoffish with Lorelai because of Rory's comment was too funny!
Like2CUHappy chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
and i loved this! hope to see more from you soon
amosthegreat chapter 9 . 8/9/2008
awe so good
MaryBBlove23 chapter 9 . 8/9/2008
that was so great! loved it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 8/9/2008
good story but you could have done the wedding
ProFfeSseR chapter 9 . 8/9/2008
Yeah, it all turned out okay in the end! Glad that they talked about his plans and cleared everything up. And the best thing is that he set the date in the end, a promise that everything was going to be okay. Much better than her running off and marrying Christopher before them getting back together. If only did could've happened for real! Really enjoyed reading this.
Mag68 chapter 9 . 8/9/2008
You know I loved it. *sigh* Let's hear it for setting a date. And St. Luke's day, no less. LOL Well, he had been less than saintly, but all is well in our little corner of the world now. Thank you!
Copop chapter 9 . 8/9/2008
Hehe, Rory did all the best to calm her mom down.

Luke being there first thing in the morning did help also, though *lol*

And the day really fits, Luke feasts that day... on his marriage and on his wife *hee* Working on those kids, you know :D

Thanks for writing this, I really liked it :)
Like2CUHappy chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
aw the poor javajunkies (

other than that though i lvoe ti. update asap pleases
ProFfeSseR chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
So more trouble in paradise. At least she went to Rory who will have the perfect explanation for Luke's behavior. Maybe not the smartest thing to plan a surprise party that would keep his mind from things and have her all worried again. Good thing they're on to April's party now. And he wants to have her plan it. Perfect way to finally include her in things. Can't wait for more. Great chapter!
Curley-Q chapter 8 . 8/2/2008