Reviews for Lance Loves Kitty
Chelsea Harper chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Love it make another one
5rcybuo chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
hilarious! needs anoughter capter though.
Swirl-spill chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Lance really needs to learn. I love Lancitty but at the same time I think Lance should stop and move on. Kitty strings him and Peter along just for attention and ends up hurting Lance always in the end, which just makes me really mad. But at the same time when they have those awwww moments its so bittersweet and sickening at the same time. Oops sorry for the rant, great story. And nice song choice, however I think more appropriate would be 'Do that thing you do' by the Wonders. Not my favorite style of rock but it fits Lance and Kitty's relationship. Great job! Sorry for being a bit of a critic and ranting. A lot of ranting. I think I'll just stop typing now.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
hahahahaha!

-Ace
the Ghostly Raven chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! *whipes tears from eyes* THAT'S HISTRATICAL!
Wayward Luna chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
omg that was the funniest thing i have ever read! "i knew lance was disturbed but i didnt know how disturbed"! ha! im laughing so hard im crying!
still dazzled chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
very funny!
imasmurf93 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aww poor Lance,

I know you wrote this story ages ago but I only found it today and I totally love it.

Moulin Rouge!

you really are great at stories, I read a few of your other ones
sanzo-reload chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
OMG, that's so funny! Lance has gone completelt crazy...
crystalwish chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
LMAO! This was an awesome ficcie! YAYS
Isolde Necrophilia chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
OMG! That was totally funny! Good Job!
DemonBomber chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Why must you torture lance so? you are evil! lance would never degrade himself so!...please continue :)
yingyang-fairy chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
HILARIOUS! lance singing?too sad.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Xavier's line was great.
gryffinwings chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
this is truly priceless! My friend is writing a Lance and kitty story . You should check it out.

continue