Reviews for Monday: Milk & Cream
JP-2k14 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
omg I loved this (again...) at least in the end its still them 3 probably one of the nicest senru fics out there, I loved how u portray their emotions :,) rukawa's incessant denial and sendoh's longing...waah, rukawa sure is a lucky bastard to have that ace behind him... :D #senru
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
That's nice and sweet. thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Nice!
Pink Mascara chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
of the three, I like this one the best.
They're like the three long lost episodes of Slam Dunk the series. The characters seemed so real. I just love this. 3
strangestranger chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE 3

The 3 fics in this series (?) you wrote are probably my favorite out of your works that i've read.

Great job and keep writing :)
aisha4senru chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I was waiting for this...sigh...(wiping tears)... finally... sigh...hehehe! tnx! Arigatou!
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I can't believe I haven't read this yet! Darn me! Haha

Anyway, I think this was the best of the trilogy. Funny how Rukawa can get so acrimonious. I like how you always start off with a passage from the middle of the story. It has a really good effect.

So write some more when you have the time, because the pillars that support the SD category are beginning to crumble with age.
Tsuki no Itsumo chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
wha! that was great! i love this story!
BattleAngel chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
¡YAYY! XD XD XD

THANKS TO YOU! BUAHA! :') I'm crying with joy... Thank you for giving those boys the redemption they needed!

I loved the whole stories and every one of them. I think it's a great achievement that the three stories can get along together, and at the same time, every story can stand alone by itself.

Splendid characterization, it's like you were watching another SD episode (but with yaoi XD).

Thank you very much for the dedication! XD I really appreciate it.
nutellafueled chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
OH

I love you _

haha Rukawa shouting brought a smile to my lips Only Sendoh can make him so fired up! The angst at the end was done really nicely (I think i'm just bowled over by the word 'crumpled' every time i read it..) _ although I was wondering why the heck no one heard them or saw them argue and make up and out...

PS. the reason Rukawa ended it is SO him. I like!

ugh... i'm rereading it ;-;

the las tmoment

it's just so yummy!

Sendoh coming ALL THAT WAY to Shohoku! Wonder why no one spotted him... ninja Sendoh... ok I'm reading way too much into this XD
Khaesen chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
that was a great story... something different from the usual...I loved It...I loved the plot and the way the story goes... I hope to read more of your senru fics...and most importantly I loved the ending
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I can't believed I'm the first reviewer. This is a great story. By now, there should be at least ten reviews for this story. Where's all the people? Why did they miss this kind of fic? Gosh.
Senru111 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Hey! I like all three of the sequels. Your basic plot and storyline are thoughtful. I read all three of them and love all of em! However, I must comment that it's a bit too... erm... kissy or whatever you call it. Bt yeah, that's just me. I'm sure it appeals to a lot of people. ]

keep writing! I'm looking forward to your upcoming fics! SenRu plz! D