Reviews for Never Stop
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You little shit

The fucked but you didn't even write it in

You literally ruined my happiness
Elizabeth Blackrose chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
That was awesome I wish there were more chapters for me to read. *sigh* But I guess that you have finished this story haven't you. *another sigh*
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Love. It. It's one of the cutest little fics I've read. I like this paring.
Ishamaru Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
really good job i enjoyed it good work i hope to see more from you lol
AliHeather chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Heathers Response: Wow! This is an awsome one shot, and I don't like one-shots usually. :* Soo kawaii. AMAZING detail! More pleasse!

Ali's Response: Hey There! friggin amazing storii! [: Love it! dont find much 4 tis' couple eh? yeah i know *sob sob* WRITE ANOTHER HxH PLZ! you are like...the bomb. so touching. *holds back tears* i would love to read a vivid lemon 4 them. :D *happy happy* :D love you! yurr like my...IDOL! )
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Yay! A pairing I've never even thought of but who cares! Still awesome! But where did you hide the smut? (Looks behind chairs)
HieiGirl101 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
YAY! Finally A HxH pairing fic! You wrote it so well to! _
Kalinovskaja chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Hey there! -

I must tell you - I loved your story so much!

I don't think I've ever read a fic with Haru and Hatori pairing, since I prefer some other couples - but I was really pleasantly surprised with this one. I think you made them both very ... well, human, you know? And I like the way you described their emotions, their thoughts,..

Seriously, this a very nice fic... do you consider writing more Furuba stories? -

Take care!

k.
UncensoredHaruLover chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Never heard of this pairing before...oh wellz..I love them all! _

Very nice )
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
WONDERFUL. Not only was it pleasant to read because of the lack of grammar and spelling errors, you wrote in in such a beautiful way. Favorited.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
hahaha i haven't read a fruits basket story in such a long time w hhahha aw! i lurv Hatori hahha this was cute