Reviews for A Second Chance
I love it. Kudos!
Vi-Violence chapter 14 . 7/2
Personally, I like the idea of him joining tenth.
Moonriz chapter 14 . 5/7
Please update, this is fantastic story.
retsuanezaki69 chapter 14 . 4/29
it's been a long time... 2008?!
hmm, it's a great story...
SoCal.NEH chapter 14 . 4/27
Please update I love your story.
Hey, about your Bleach started sucking problem, can't you just restart the manga?
Eight years... still waiting on that update.
Unknown 123 chapter 14 . 1/14
Please UPDATE soon.
A guy chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE I WANTS MORE
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 14 . 9/21/2015
Arrancar. Veery interesting! I look forward to more chapters! Although, it's been several years. Has the inspiration for this story vanished? Or did you just forget it?
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
...
that's annoying. I keep most of my notes in reality cause I need glasses to see screens and its annoying to put em on every time. hope you find the notes and stuff cause this is a really good fic!
Brighter Dreams chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
This is a really great story. I can see the revelation to Kisuke Urahara holding so much potential. Even with Ichigo possibly revealing too much in his encounter with Aizen, now that Byakuya, Renji, and others are starting to form suspicions of the traitors, Urahara is sure to play this to their advantage. I was really glad to see the two dimension travelers bring Renji into the mix btw and see the three train together as they were. What really bothers me though are the three students who 'befriended' Ichigo. They seem super annoying with few (if any) redeeming features that would compel Ichigo to remain friendly with them. They are either jealous, pushy, overbearing, abusive, or have suspicious intentions. I'm really curious to see where you would have taken their characters in your plot. Thanks for posting!
Spyrkle10 chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
I love time travel. Any fandom. This is a good example of it. Need I say more?
the nameless one chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
personally I don't think it matters if the cannon is changed from what u thought u can still write what u want and we will probably still enjoy it
Ren O'neil chapter 14 . 4/3/2015
Cannot wait for more.
Ichigo should go to squad eight, even though captain shunsui is smarter and more likely to figure out that stuff is going on, putting him in squad thirteen is "safer" due to captain ukitake not being as observant/smart, but would encourage captain shunsui to investigate as captain ukitake would definitly mention to him that a carbon copy of his old lutenit is now in his squad. Squad eight makes sense also by the fact that captain shunsui is a complete dual wielded by the fact that his blade is a duo blade in both shikai and sealed, while captain ukitake's is two blades in shikai but not released.
My opinion, though I can see it going both ways, is for squad eight as it is lead by a captain who, though extremly intelligent, is lazy and understands the value of hiding things, wields blades similar to Ichigo's, is one of the oldest and strongest captains, and is a different squad than Rukia's, as they want to build up a good number of people who can assist/aid them in the coming war, not just keeping to the same people who aided them last time, but adding to that number and being in two different squads would help in that.
Really like the fact that Ichigo does not know about his dad being a Shiba or even a soul reaper, nice with the fact that Luna del corte is an arrancar, did not really see that coming.
Hope you update soon.