Reviews for The Outcast
Bubble Rao chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
IS it back?

Oh, Lord please, be back.

:D
Trisana Tenebrae chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
omg. this story shocks and surprises me every new chapter and I impatiently await the next chapter so that I can get back into the story!
trixily chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
awesome chappy
Red Reaper88 chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
loved it update soon
deleteorelse chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
im confused is the writing in italics a dream or memory or something else
Marianka chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
Awesome.:)
ImNotAFiterButIllFightForLove chapter 21 . 6/9/2009
WHAT? U CANT STOP PWEASE? I NEED MOOR TO READ!
mnemophobia chapter 21 . 6/7/2009
I really shouldn't have started reading this story if i knew i was discontinued (not your fault of course). But i was just so intrigued by it i couldn't help it.

This story is pretty amazing, the detail, the plot, the thought you've put into it is extremely evident.

I fully understand about not being able to write for whatever reason.

I just thought I'd say Well Done on creating such a brilliant story.

xx
unavita chapter 21 . 6/4/2009
This story is absolutely fantastic. I really enjoyed it so far, it's so unique and unpredictable, I love it. Keep up the great work, for I would love to read more of your writing. Hope life is going well.

~UnaVita
ClumsyCullen chapter 21 . 6/2/2009
WAUT IT IS DISCONTINUED BUT BUT I8 LOVE THIS STORY NO! I WANT TO DIE NOW :(
LLK8976 chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
I understand that you have things going on and you need to discontinue this story...I will try and not beg you to rethink that decision. You have to do what is best for you and if people can't understand that they can p!ss off. having said that...

This story was one of the best that I have read. There are only a few people that I will read anything that they write..Angstgoddess003 and now you (that includes SushiandPickles).

I am not one for the needy whiney girls that creap up in these stories and I love Bella in this story because she isn't. Thank you for a refreshing story.

I hope that things are ok with you or will be better soon.

Keep up with the writing you me dear have talent!
irishfaery95 chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
great story

plz finish asap
sparklybella chapter 21 . 5/11/2009
Great story, sorry to hear about your crisis. People have no heart if they blame it on you if you cant update (vampwolf is a jerk) Hope to hear again from you soon!
Bananna18 chapter 15 . 5/9/2009
Oh no oh no! I really hope she's ok.
Trisana Tenebrae chapter 21 . 5/5/2009
I decided to wait until I got to the end of the story before i decided to comment so I didn't ask a stupid question that would have been answered.

I love this story, it has made me laugh and I think I like Bella better like this, then the obsessed girl she is in the book, because this Bella is a more normal version (at least in my life) then someone who gets love dropped in her lap.

I am sorry this has been discontinued, and while I am a writer myself and should discontinue some of my stuff too thanks to life issues that never seem to end, I am glad that you wrote this.

Please write more sometime soon because I love your writing and I think that your ideas have this twist to them that I would never see coming but make insane sense to me. Feel free to email me any time if you wish to speak... I know this a long review that has just about no real substance to it but I enjoy writing lol.
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »